Incognito Color Series For RubiX 1.6

sephtin

Reaction score
I will make mire updates as soon as I figure out why this rom is scattering images all over the place

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Can you give more info on what you mean by "scattering images all over the place"?

I ask, because I know someone who has this theme, and when they drop image files onto their SDCard (and/or into a directory on their SDCard), they're never picked up by gallery... even when they revert the gallery back to stock.

Thanks for all the hard work!!!

DroidTech

Reaction score
Problem Installing Theme

I am sorry to bother, but I just had a quick question.

I am running Rubix Focused 1.0 on my Droid X, and after a long stint trying to get blackglass to run well on it with all the blurriness, I stumbled across this theme. I fell in love with it, and was super excited it was compatible with rubix focused. But after installing the theme... I feel like I only got half of the theme? I have black and white icons... so that's good. But I have absolutely no red text. I can't find any at all. The font is just white everywhere.

That's really the main thing that raised a flag that my install didn't complete correctly. As well as a colorful sense wallpaper? In the meantime I downloaded that wallpaper pack and manually set the "titanium" background, but just suspicious of the install.

Steps I took to Install:

-Backed up with Bootstrapper+Titanium Backup
-Formatted/Wiped Data and Cache
-Flashed Rubix Focused 1.0 from Clockwork Recovery (Install .zip from sdcard)
-Entered gmail account info and let sync completely
-Moved Incognito Red - Blurless theme to sdcard as "Update.zip"
-Booted back into Clockwork with bootstrapper
-Installed sdcard:update.zip in clockwork
-Installed Successfully and rebooted

After the problem occured, I did all those steps one more time. Did I miss something/do something wrong? Or is the red font/other features of the theme enabled somehow?

Sorry if this is a rather noobish inquiry. :p

436782b7-ad47-72fd.jpg

justreboot

Reaction score

I am running Rubix Focused 1.0 on my Droid X, and after a long stint trying to get blackglass to run well on it with all the blurriness, I stumbled across this theme. I fell in love with it, and was super excited it was compatible with rubix focused. But after installing the theme... I feel like I only got half of the theme? I have black and white icons... so that's good. But I have absolutely no red text. I can't find any at all. The font is just white everywhere.

That's really the main thing that raised a flag that my install didn't complete correctly. As well as a colorful sense wallpaper? In the meantime I downloaded that wallpaper pack and manually set the "titanium" background, but just suspicious of the install.

Steps I took to Install:

After the problem occured, I did all those steps one more time. Did I miss something/do something wrong? Or is the red font/other features of the theme enabled somehow?

436782b7-ad47-72fd.jpg

I want that black wallpaper... Goes great with an idea I have...

DroidTech

Reaction score
That would be dClock. Its pretty nice and customizable.

So this theme IS supposed to have red text right? What am I doing wrong?

sensatti

Reaction score
Anyone use the media dock? I can't unlock the screen when its in the dock. It turns the sound on and off instead. I think the custom lockscreen from this theme is causing the problem.

Last edited:

Droid74

Reaction score

Steps I took to Install:

436782b7-ad47-72fd.jpg

I want that black wallpaper... Goes great with an idea I have...

I know I have seen these icons somewhere but cant remember where...can someone point me in the direction so I can get them plz.
Thanks

Droid74

Reaction score
... I know I have seen these icons somewhere but cant remember where...can someone point me in the direction so I can get them plz.
Thanks

They are part of the rom/ based on Kov's DarkEdge Icons...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/xeudoxus/48683-release-kovicon-hybrid-icon-pack.html

I follow that page...but for some reason I cant find those icons on it...all I can find are the ones with the colored lines...do you have a link you can share bud?
Thanks

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
... I know I have seen these icons somewhere but cant remember where...can someone point me in the direction so I can get them plz.
Thanks

They are part of the rom/ based on Kov's DarkEdge Icons...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/xeudoxus/48683-release-kovicon-hybrid-icon-pack.html

I follow that page...but for some reason I cant find those icons on it...all I can find are the ones with the colored lines...do you have a link you can share bud?
Thanks

Those Icons are part of the ADW Incognito/Invernito theme You can download them from this thread...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bgill55/83427-adw-themes-incognito-invertnito.html

Harb

Reaction score
I installed this theme over rubiX 1.0 and I'm loving it so far.

However, I'm not a fan of how half of my apps have the nice, stylized incognito icons and the other half have their normal icons.

Is there a way to get rid of the incognito icons altogether? I'd rather have all or nothing.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Check my reply for the poster above you... they have an ADW theme to make all icons match or you can even get all stock. Check out the link I posted in the reply.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Harb

Reaction score
I saw that and looked into it, but I was hoping for a non-ADW approach. I'm a big fan of LauncherPro and don't really want to switch, especially because I bought the premium version.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
added Black N Tan to the OP