Incognito Color Series For RubiX 1.6

justreboot

Reaction score

I follow that page...but for some reason I cant find those icons on it...all I can find are the ones with the colored lines...do you have a link you can share bud?
Thanks

Those Icons are part of the ADW Incognito/Invernito theme You can download them from this thread...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bgill55/83427-adw-themes-incognito-invertnito.html

Correct - I just referenced the original source that the icons were based on -- giving props to K/ an amazing Dev...

rocafella203

Reaction score
how do i get the battery percentage but in word form like in the screen shots?? where it says seventy percent???

pandapaul

Reaction score
Stock Icons

I adore Incognito Black & Tan, but I'm not a fan of the replacement grayscale + text icons. So... I repackaged the theme with stock icons. I was putting together an alternative ADW Theme to do this, but I ended up going this route instead. I also swapped in the stock icons for the Pandora and Facebook BnT-themed apps. You can, of course, still use the BnT ADW Theme to universally shade all your apps if you dig the grayscale thing.

I take no credit for anything other than swapping around some image files in some apks. Bgill55, if you'd like this removed for any reason, just let me know.

Theme Download: Incognito BnT Focused v1.0 with Stock Icons

(FB & Pandora attached below)

Last edited:
OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I adore Incognito Black & Tan, but I'm not a fan of the replacement grayscale + text icons. So... I repackaged the theme with stock icons. I was putting together an alternative ADW Theme to do this, but I ended up going this route instead. I also swapped in the stock icons for the Pandora and Facebook BnT-themed apps. You can, of course, still use the BnT ADW Theme to universally shade all your apps if you dig the grayscale thing.

I take no credit for anything other than swapping around some image files in some apks. Bgill55, if you'd like this removed for any reason, just let me know.

Theme Download: Incognito BnT Focused v1.0 with Stock Icons

(FB & Pandora attached below)

Naw Man Its all about choices and thank you for providing another one! Thank you!!!

pandapaul

Reaction score
Naw Man Its all about choices and thank you for providing another one! Thank you!!!

My pleasure! But far more importantly, thank YOU for your hard work on all your themes. Black & Tan is nice and classy. I love it.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Added some new goodies to first post!

BnT_ClockWidgets.png

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Quick question guys...

Just saw that BnT was released for Rubix... have been running it on my D1 since it came out.

I would like to put on my DX but am running Incognito red ontop of Rubix 1.0

My question is can I just load a fresh rubiX on top of what I have now with out wipe to get a clean slate then load BnT? Or would it be better to go back to my nandroid OTA 2.2 rooted then go to rubiX then BnT?

Thanks in advance!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Quick question guys...

Just saw that BnT was released for Rubix... have been running it on my D1 since it came out.

My question is can I just load a fresh rubiX on top of what I have now with out wipe to get a clean slate then load BnT? Or would it be better to go back to my nandroid OTA 2.2 rooted then go to rubiX then BnT?

Thanks in advance!

Just load the rom again no wipe then the theme and you should be fine.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Quick question guys...

Thanks in advance!

Just load the rom again no wipe then the theme and you should be fine.

Thank you sir!

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Worked like a charm! Great work again on the theme! How is the MT keyboard for BnT coming?

HappyVirus

Reaction score
My phone seems to not like the new BnT theme. The Incognito Red 3.1 works perfectly fine, but whenever I try to install the BnT (from freshly installed rubix 1.0, from incognito 3.1 red, with data/cache clear)

The phone will not get service and it wouldn't go past the green droid sign (where it says touch droid to continue)

Any help here?

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My phone seems to not like the new BnT theme. The Incognito Red 3.1 works perfectly fine, but whenever I try to install the BnT (from freshly installed rubix 1.0, from incognito 3.1 red, with data/cache clear)

The phone will not get service and it wouldn't go past the green droid sign (where it says touch droid to continue)

Any help here?

Sounds like you are flashing everything at one time.

Setup a Clean rubix1.0 let everything sync and stabilize......then flash theme.