Incognito Color Series For RubiX 1.6

SayMYnamE

Reaction score
I beg that no one install this theme at all until the OP can fix it so it doesn't mess up our phones.

I don't know what is going on.

After flashing this theme, I first lost the Phone dialer. I tried reflashing again only to end up losing my phone service altogether.

Another user has experienced the same and who knows how many others. It is a good thing I did a Nandroid backup right before installing. I had to advanced restore the /system. Gotta love the backups :)

Last edited:

RobStemen

Reaction score
I beg that no one install this theme at all until the OP can fix it so it doesn't mess up our phones.

Okay... PLEASE don't stay stuff like this. I don't know what you did wrong, but you must have, because my dialer works just fine, but whatever it is, don't say that this theme breaks our phones, when it doesn't. Thank you :)

HappyVirus

Reaction score
Are the icons for this theme supposed to change? All the system icons change with this theme.

TWong1200

Reaction score
Are the icons for this theme supposed to change? All the system icons change with this theme.

Yes...read a few threads up and you'll see that if you use ADW launcher, you can revert back to stock icons.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I Home Now I will be update Red for the Ticker Text and Porting Other colors!!

Please install themes on a fresh Rom. Let you Phone Sync first. then apply theme!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Incognito Red Updated Check First post as I have made a real Post!!!

REARless

Reaction score
Hmm, I have no service after loading this. Dialer does not open, no data. I was on the rubixFocus 1.0. No themes before I installed. I did have a few apps installed though, including LauncherPro.

tigsfan

Reaction score
Same problem as @REARless . Flashed over a clean install of Rubix 1.0, let it sync, and now my Dialer has disappeared (even from sys/apps) and I have lost service.

Love your work, just wanted to let you know!

EDIT: Also tried on Rom Manager, same error. No Dialer or service.

dard12

Reaction score
Great work! Love it. Is anyone experiencing a noticeable lag in the contact list? The contact list was fine until after I applied the theme. Other than that, it's great!

Love your work.

Edit:
I restored back to my Nandroid backup of the clean Rubix1.0 so I could apply the updated theme, and after I applied the updated theme I too have no service, and my dialer is gone.

Last edited:

TWong1200

Reaction score
Same problem as @REARless . Flashed over a clean install of Rubix 1.0, let it sync, and now my Dialer has disappeared (even from sys/apps) and I have lost service.

This happened to me as well. A clean wipe fixed me up. They're fast enough to do, when not wiping data/cache, so I suggest that again.

tigsfan

Reaction score

This happened to me as well. A clean wipe fixed me up. They're fast enough to do, when not wiping data/cache, so I suggest that again.

Thanks! This worked like a charm. Love the theme @bgill55!