I'm Sexy And I Know It

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
so android users are good at using their phone while pooping and hitting a home run on a first date! correlation? we are using our time wisely texting/sexting that someone while we are pooping! :biggrin::D

Exactly.... or maybe not... it depends??? Does that help? Lmao

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
To be honest however, I've never been in the throws of passion, and had her ask....... what kind of phone I've got.

jerkwad

Reaction score
To be honest however, I've never been in the throws of passion, and had her ask....... what kind of phone I've got.

As long as she doesn't compare it to the thickness of the RAZR I don't see the harm in her asking such a question though lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
So what does it mean when I have a droid and my wife has a basic flip phone? :frown:

We were in that situation... then I finally got her on the Android bandwagon with me. And, well, you see my avatar...

Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
As long as she doesn't compare it to the thickness of the RAZR I don't see the harm in her asking such a question though lol

Roflmfao.... nice.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Oh man, Apple users are gonna have a field day with this one. What fanboy wrote this one? Android nerds being full blown, irresistible players? I think not. Apple nerds and Starbucks emo's being full blown, irresistible players?...I think not. Hate to break your hearts closet nerd hopefuls - the type of phone you have will more than likely never make the difference in you getting laid. Takes game boys and girls, not fancy tech toys.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Oh man, Apple users are gonna have a field day with this one. What fanboy wrote this one? Android nerds being full blown, irresistible players? I think not. Apple nerds and Starbucks emo's being full blown, irresistible players?...I think not. Hate to break your hearts closet nerd hopefuls - the type of phone you have will more than likely never make the difference in you getting laid. Takes game boys and girls, not fancy tech toys.
Not so sure. I was out last night in a club and I started talking to this girl. Everything was going great, I could tell she was into me. So I took out my Droid RAZR, looked her in the eye and said "I'm going to just lay this right here." It was met with a blank stare, so I said, "Payed $299.00 for this puppy. Check out how thin it is." She started to pull away, and I was confused so I had to pull out all the stops. I said "You want to hold it? Make a call or two? Feel free baby. It's a Droid RAZR." She walked away from me. It's pretty obvious she's into iPhones with that kind of reaction.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not so sure. I was out last night in a club and I started talking to this girl. Everything was going great, I could tell she was into me. So I took out my Droid RAZR, looked her in the eye and said "I'm going to just lay this right here." It was met with a blank stare, so I said, "Payed $299.00 for this puppy. Check out how thin it is." She started to pull away, and I was confused so I had to pull out all the stops. I said "You want to hold it? Make a call or two? Feel free baby. It's a Droid RAZR." She walked away from me. It's pretty obvious she's into iPhones with that kind of reaction.

How else would she have resisted that??? Clearly she's only into iPhones.

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6

damn fan girls! lol

B-Unit

Reaction score

I think the point was more that suave players tend to pick Android more than iOS or BB. dancedroid

Reaction score
See girls want a man thats "open for anything" hope u all get what i mean. Plus. All IPhone users are married to 1 women aka steve jobs

Logan3824

Reaction score
aww-yea-meme-original.jpg

Insidious

Reaction score
I don't understand why this is offensive. We need a break from the breaking news. Everyone needs a good chuckle every once in a while!

Loosen up guys and gals :b.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums