Not open for further replies.

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
smartchart.jpg

The Smartphone world seems to see each other very differently, and this chart shows us what they think of us Android users. The chart above shows that we see iPhone users as cult members that are mindless, while they see us as ultra nerds that put their Droid’s next to their pocket protector. This chart is very funny, and I like how if you own a Blackberry, you feel more like a man than anyone else around you.
How do you think about this chart? Is it true?

News Via: AC

carbine

Reaction score
I absolutely love this poster and actually posted it on my Facebook earlier today. I find it to be 100% true. Maybe it's just me being tired of everyone bashing everyone else's products all the time. I owned a Blackberry and loved that thing until I got my Droid. I still have that little Pearl and use it as a backup. I absolutely love playing with my coworker's iPhone. Regardless, I'm still going to be an Android user because it fits ME best. I don't care what anyone thinks of my phone... I like it and that's all that matters.

The above represents everything I've seen on the internet when it comes to rival products. Be it phones, cars, computers, guns, video games, video game systems... It's called fanboyism.

Feel free to be offended and hate on me for this post. I probably won't read your angry responses anyways. <3

Bilgediver

Reaction score
lmao that's actually kinda hilarious.

I agree with a poster @ Android central.
Put Oakleys/Raybans on that Einstein because I see myself as smart AND cool.

Bilgediver

Reaction score
I absolutely love this poster and actually posted it on my Facebook earlier today. I find it to be 100% true. Maybe it's just me being tired of everyone bashing everyone else's products all the time. I owned a Blackberry and loved that thing until I got my Droid. I still have that little Pearl and use it as a backup. I absolutely love playing with my coworker's iPhone. Regardless, I'm still going to be an Android user because it fits ME best. I don't care what anyone thinks of my phone... I like it and that's all that matters.

The above represents everything I've seen on the internet when it comes to rival products. Be it phones, cars, computers, guns, video games, video game systems... It's called fanboyism.

Feel free to be offended and hate on me for this post. I probably won't read your angry responses anyways. <3

Nah I totally agree lol. Makes me wonder if users of any of the other systems will be so generous in their responses.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome!! Haha!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

cucucachu0000

Reaction score
The thing about the blackberry though is I see aloooooot of girls with them more than anything but otherwise it's pretty much right on.

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Funny that an android user would be portrayed as a pizza delivery boy ....pizza hut still has not made an app for android yet but has one for the iPhone.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.