How The Smartphone World See Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone actually beat Wen and had posted this in the general discussion forum. I don't know what happened to that thread, I think it died when I named it POTD.:D

Anyway, enough talk about pools and spit. Let's stay respectful and on topic please.

D

Dragon3463

Just go back and re-read the post....Just you people are hilarous as hell. Just a phone, just a website, just words....Calm down people!!! the world will be here tomorrow...You are taking what everyone says a lil too serious on here...Relax, breath...lol

D

Dragon3463

+1

And honestly your wasting time trying to give us droid uders hell because all products out in the market have fan boys and not all forums have to be on that product so look around the forum here with droid forums and see for your self or idk just don't post if you think its funny to try and smash down on droid users. Go do it else where or something. Its an epic waste of time

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)
But its not a epic waste of time. The people are responding to stuff I say...that's is what so funny...If you weren't worry about your beloved droid, cause you know its a fad and will disappear sooner or later, as everything does. The Iphone, BB, Android. Something will come along better sooner or later, it always does.
Like I said, its words, a phone, and website. That is the true lesson here. Apparently, no other has seen this. One day you will see the point in all this...But then again, I seriously doubt it...
And with said. I shall leave you fanboys alone, and let you drool over something that will not last.

Status
Not open for further replies.