How The Smartphone World See Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Sauce

Reaction score
This is awesome, and true... When I switched from BlackBerry to my Moto Droid my snazzy business suits and power ties no longer fit and I had to start buying stridex for my increase in zit breakouts... Ironically i started working at Papa Ginos pizza and now instead of going out and partying with the Worcester Social Elite I spend my nights in testing the newest release candidate and trolling DF's.... :):):)

Giggity Goo

Bilgediver

Reaction score
This is awesome, and true... When I switched from BlackBerry to my Moto Droid my snazzy business suits and power ties no longer fit and I had to start buying stridex for my increase in zit breakouts... Ironically i started working at Papa Ginos pizza and now instead of going out and partying with the Worcester Social Elite I spend my nights in testing the newest release candidate and trolling DF's.... :):):)

Giggity Goo
+1
lmfao classic!

Big Ry

Reaction score
I don't get the delivery driver thing...even though I was a delivery driver for 5 years :-O lol

smokiedabong

Reaction score
My everyday phone is a Droid but I have to use a BB as my business phone because we have some special developed applications for RIM . Everytime I use the BB in public I'm imagining people thinking that I'm a neanderthal who hasn't yet discovered Android .

JavaJunkie

Reaction score
My company was all BB and just announced they will support Droid and Iphone. All the techies went Droid and all the sales folks went IPhone.
Great snapshot of society.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Funny graphic, interesting that windows mobile devices didn't make the list. Microsoft is so off in their own little world that they couldn't even think of a cool name for their latest phones. "Windows Phone 7" :huh: that doesn't really roll off of the tongue and doesn't sound anywhere near as cool as Droid.

onmyway

Reaction score
One of those places where we have a lot of sweet t
Current Phone Model
G N 4
as the day went on I wondered......

Why is it soooo necessary for one user of a different device to poke fun and say the other guy is more superior? I did muse at the chart but at the end of the day the pissing contests get old. Isnt anybody ever satisfied anymore? And to top it off ultra sesative egos.....its just one persons opinion it has no merit until you allow it to empower you....My two pennies....I honestly do not have time to care if I am seen as a geek or not.....so eyeroll and whatever. I was humored for a short time.

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Funny graphic, interesting that windows mobile devices didn't make the list. Microsoft is so off in their own little world that they couldn't even think of a cool name for their latest phones. "Windows Phone 7" :huh: that doesn't really roll off of the tongue and doesn't sound anywhere near as cool as Droid.

Well said!

D

Dragon3463

Funny that an android user would be portrayed as a pizza delivery boy ....pizza hut still has not made an app for android yet but has one for the iPhone.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

It could tell you all something? that everyone has failed to see yet..

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Funny that an android user would be portrayed as a pizza delivery boy ....pizza hut still has not made an app for android yet but has one for the iPhone.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

It could tell you all something? that everyone has failed to see yet..

And what, pray tell, is that?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.