I'm Sexy And I Know It

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
androidsexy.jpeg

Singles who use Android Smartphones are more likely to partake in a roll between the sheets than users of any other OS platform. Yes, it's true folks, it just has to be true doesn't it? Don't answer that. According to a survey, conducted by Zoomerang for users on Match.com, they found that 62% of singles who use Android devices, have had sex on a first date, compared with 57% of iPhone users and 48% of BlackBerry users. Next time your iPhone buddies start talking smack throw these next stats at them. 55% of Android users were the most likely to have one-night stands compared to the iPhone users at 50% and BB users at 47.6%. Not sure if that makes our readers "bad boys" or girls for that matter, but it sure is telling of what kind of members we have here. We already know you all like to use your handsets while sitting on the throne, now we wonder what else you like to do while on your smartphone of choice......ahem. Don't answer that one either. Film, take pics...wait no!

The downside is if you find yourself sitting there with your Android handset in hand wondering when the last time you saw any action, you may just want to check yourself before you wreck yourself because you've run out of excuses.

Who cares what kind of Q4 Apple had, Android users get more -gahhhhh!! Never mind. Lets move on shall we?

Source: Canada.com

captdroid

Reaction score
LOL... How long will this thread stay open? lol :icon_ devil: Thanks for the laugh! :)

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am confident in the validity of this study. Android users are so sexy, I'll bet Sean Connery and Scarlett Johannson must use an Android!

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wait so the nerds living in their parents basement have more one night stands than the hipsters??? How is this even possible, haha

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Of course we do.

We have the most open phone OS.

We're all about unlocking bootloaders, and rooting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
Yes, but on a recent match.com commercial, the girl states the opposite, that iPhone users get more, and the poor guy shows his Android phone

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, but on a recent match.com commercial, the girl states the opposite, that iPhone users get more, and the poor guy shows his Android phone

'Tis true. Looks like they'll have to stop airing that commercial.

captdroid

Reaction score

So sad... for that girl! :D Or simply buy both phones and your good to go :)

jerkwad

Reaction score
wait...so there are about 12 blackberry users who get laid on the first date?! that strikes me as a very high number of blackberry users ;-)

i'm not sure how "cool" it is to be considered the bigger "slut" here. maybe android users just date women or men with lower self-esteems? ;-)

droidxd00d

Reaction score
wait...so there are about 12 blackberry users who get laid on the first date?! that strikes me as a very high number of blackberry users ;-)

i'm not sure how "cool" it is to be considered the bigger "slut" here. maybe android users just date women or men with lower self-esteems? ;-)

Wait....there's 12 BB users? :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I feel so cheap all of a sudden.....my wife is gonna be ticked.... wait... she has a DROID X2..... OMG that little..... hehe

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Wait....there's 12 BB users? :)

I find that number to be grossly over exaggerated lol