I'm Sexy And I Know It

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Wait..i saw a commercial that said otherwise?!?!?!?!

Sent from my Transformer TF101

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Maybe I should carry all of my "retired" devices too. The more the merrier :p

And this is quite the study they did lol.

nhra1ss

Reaction score
So what does it mean when I have a droid and my wife has a basic flip phone? :frown:

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually find this a bit inappropriate as a front page news item, sorry. I open DF and the first thing I see pop up is an article about phone users having sex on first dates? And a picture of a male android and a female android with "Let's Do It" written underneath? Really?

nikecar

Reaction score
So what does it mean when I have a droid and my wife has a basic flip phone? :frown:

Did you ever see like water like chocolate?

No lights and a sheet comes to mind for you.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

IDroid4s

Reaction score
this article is rediculous. it proves nothing... thers 100's of android devices out there. its just a more common phone. well i guess i gotta find a classy girl with an iphone.. since nobody wants to marry a sleezy android girl:D

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually find this a bit inappropriate as a front page news item, sorry. I open DF and the first thing I see pop up is an article about phone users having sex on first dates? And a picture of a male android and a female android with "Let's Do It" written underneath? Really?

Must be one of the unlucky 12

;)
posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

jerkwad

Reaction score

In other news: There is sex on the Internet - One Android fan is offended and vows never to return to the web!

New study suggests one Android user lacks sense of humor. iPhone users still hipsters.

Just messing with ya!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

At first, I thought, "What in the...?" But, after reading it, I realized that we're still human and we like to be entertained once in awhile.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
This was just to show an interesting little statistic. Of course there are a ton of Android users out there like others have said so take this article how you like it but there is NO reason for personal attacks and name calling. If you guys have a problem, pm one of us and we would be happy to discuss it with you.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Apparently android owners are most likely to have some kind of a sexual disease.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
so android users are good at using their phone while pooping and hitting a home run on a first date! correlation? we are using our time wisely texting/sexting that someone while we are pooping! :biggrin::D

IDroid4s

Reaction score
Actually now that I think about it I got more action when I just had an iPhone.. now I have the nexus I spent too much time on it lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums