ICS this week?

joemeigs8

Reaction score
What really got on my nerves was the fact that you can't have the slide unlock and pattern set at the sametime like on GB.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

joshxdroid

Reaction score
laurenjones93 said:
My facebook contacts are syncing with my phone ones. Ugh. What to do?

The thing i did was star the contacts i want to show, then select contacts to show>custom>google account>starred in android. Also make sure the other accounts are not checked under custom

Hail

Reaction score
Anyone know a good 4g toggle that works now? They other isn't working.... I had the 4g toggle for Razr

Straight off my hip from the Maxx

jch81

Reaction score
Got ICS early this morning. Had to work this morning so postponed it until now. 34% downloaded ready to see what this is all about.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Just shy of 183,000 views in 12 days. Nice! :biggrin:

rza49311

Reaction score
Got the notification overnight and installed it this morning. Biggest gripes are still loss of data, maybe even worse than before and phone book display option gone to only show contacts with numbers.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Went in to Verizon a few minutes ago to pay my bill and while i was there i updated 3 of their razrs. Lol

Squeak87

Reaction score
joshxdroid said:
Went in to Verizon a few minutes ago to pay my bill and while i was there i updated 3 of their razrs. Lol

Nice, but also scary that a Verizon employee can't update their own phone.

(DR0ID RAZ® M@XX)

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Squeak87 said:
Nice, but also scary that a Verizon employee can't update their own phone.

(DR0ID RAZ® M@XX)

Let me re state what i said earlier. I updated 3 of the demo phones. But still as a salesman, i would want my Demos up to date as a selling point

WestOkid

Reaction score
Help! Pretty Please...

Well I pulled the OTA early this morning. Everything was going well, but then it froze on adding Apps (if I remember correctly). Waited like an hour. nothing changed. I restarted the phone and up comes ICS. I think everything seemed fine except green android instead of proper icons for certain software and Facebook, my music, WinAmp all go to blank screen and freeze or stay stuck with spinning sync icon. I am guessing something went wrong late in the OTA process. Is there anyway to reload the OTA? Any other suggestions suggestions?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Help! Pretty Please...

Well I pulled the OTA early this morning. Everything was going well, but then it froze on adding Apps (if I remember correctly). Waited like an hour. nothing changed. I restarted the phone and up comes ICS. I think everything seemed fine except green android instead of proper icons for certain software and Facebook, my music, WinAmp all go to blank screen and freeze or stay stuck with spinning sync icon. I am guessing something went wrong late in the OTA process. Is there anyway to reload the OTA? Any other suggestions suggestions?

You can try and wipe data and see if that helps