ICS this week?

Greeny

Reaction score
Had my update when I turned on my phone and everything went smoothly. Only thing I have noticed is my weatherbug elite temperature in the status bar is very dim. So far I have not found any way to brighten that up. Would appreciate it if anybody finds a solution to this. I can pull down on it to open it and see the temp, but on GB, I could view it without opening it. I have changed the brightness to auto.

Droid101

Reaction score
Had my update when I turned on my phone and everything went smoothly. Only thing I have noticed is my weatherbug elite temperature in the status bar is very dim. So far I have not found any way to brighten that up. Would appreciate it if anybody finds a solution to this. I can pull down on it to open it and see the temp, but on GB, I could view it without opening it. I have changed the brightness to auto.

I have weatherbug elite too and all I did was change the notification text to white and that seemed to help brighten everything up, The only thing that is still kind of dim is the temp but the info in the notification bar when you slide it down is easy to read.

ryanr509

Reaction score
Every time I go to type the "select input method" pops up in the status bar. Anyone know how to get rid of that?

Ed270

Reaction score
Droid101 said:
I have weatherbug elite too and all I did was change the notification text to white and that seemed to help brighten everything up, The only thing that is still kind of dim is the temp but the info in the notification bar when you slide it down is easy to read.

I also have the weatherbug elite and have the font color as white but it is very dim maybe an update from weatherbug can fix that

Hail

Reaction score
Squeak87 said:
Has anyone else's network connection got a bit weaker? Seems like I get worse signal now.

(DR0ID RAZ® M@XX)[/QUOTE

I have been seeing 2 bars all the time when I usually see the Maxx...... maybe just a glitch in software!!!! I'm still seeing same speed test!!!

Straight off my hip from the Maxx

booms78

Reaction score
I manualy pulled the update for my razr maxx today at 6:30 am. Everything went smooth as butter. Did FDR after update. Been messing with it all day and see no problems with performance. No battery or signal problems to speak of. So far loving me some ICS!