Lollipop!!!

Discussion in 'HTC One (M7)' started by iRenegade, May 13, 2015.

1. iRenegade

iRenegade Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Finally!!!
    Downloading Part 2 now. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Part 1 was the stuff needed to prep the M7. Any advice or tweaks appreciated!
    (Stock->non-rooted)

• Like Like x 1
  2. gadgetrants

gadgetrants Senior Member

Ratings:
    +228
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel
    Yep, I can confirm it's here. Downloaded, installed, and running. So far phone is noticeably faster, and the biggest benefit is that phone radio battery usage has dropped from ~20% to less than 10%. Not sure what they did but it's helping with battery life.

-Matt

3. iRenegade

iRenegade Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I may have been a bit paranoid, but I felt that the battery was going faster. After a few days and a couple of boots, It seems to be about the same. I think the resolution is sharper now, I haven't used the camera yet to see if it improved at all. It's taken a couple of days to get used to. I miss the Do Not Disturb. Interruptions is not as customizable. I haven't noticed any improvement in processing yet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gadgetrants

gadgetrants Senior Member

Ratings:
    +228
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel
    Oddly, while phone radio usage looks good, percent battery time for wifi has gone up. I'll have to monitor that too. I'm used to leaving wifi on 24/7 but I can start turning it off when I'm out. That would fix another pain, which is I get constant wifi notifications even though that feature is turned off!

-Matt

• Like Like x 1