Lollipop!!!

iRenegade

Reaction score
Finally!!!
Downloading Part 2 now. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Part 1 was the stuff needed to prep the M7. Any advice or tweaks appreciated!
(Stock->non-rooted)

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yep, I can confirm it's here. Downloaded, installed, and running. So far phone is noticeably faster, and the biggest benefit is that phone radio battery usage has dropped from ~20% to less than 10%. Not sure what they did but it's helping with battery life.

-Matt

OP
I

iRenegade

Reaction score
Yep, I can confirm it's here. Downloaded, installed, and running. So far phone is noticeably faster, and the biggest benefit is that phone radio battery usage has dropped from ~20% to less than 10%. Not sure what they did but it's helping with battery life.

-Matt
I may have been a bit paranoid, but I felt that the battery was going faster. After a few days and a couple of boots, It seems to be about the same. I think the resolution is sharper now, I haven't used the camera yet to see if it improved at all. It's taken a couple of days to get used to. I miss the Do Not Disturb. Interruptions is not as customizable. I haven't noticed any improvement in processing yet.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Oddly, while phone radio usage looks good, percent battery time for wifi has gone up. I'll have to monitor that too. I'm used to leaving wifi on 24/7 but I can start turning it off when I'm out. That would fix another pain, which is I get constant wifi notifications even though that feature is turned off!

-Matt