.214 leak, how is your battery now, guys?

AndroidKachi7

Reaction score
I just got it flashed on my RAZR, I'm crossing my fingers that I get improved battery life. How about you guys? Did you see any improvements yet?

OP
A

AndroidKachi7

Reaction score
Update: I just woke up and saw my RAZR's battery didn't drain at all, for 8 hours that it was in standby mode. I'm charging it now, since it was at 60 percent last night. I just wanted to test the battery before I went and fully charged it.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
So. 214 is way better than .211?? Kewl..

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
A

AndroidKachi7

Reaction score
:C Bad news.. I know it's off topic, but my RAZR is dead.. it fell screen first onto a corner, and the screen internally cracked. Back to the old DROID 2...

Caesars

Reaction score
Dang dude, you have insurance?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
A

AndroidKachi7

Reaction score
Dang dude, you have insurance?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nope, unfortunately.. :( Luckily, I still have eligibility coming up, I used my mom's eligibility back in December, and neither of my parents are ever upgrading to smartphones. Oh well.. now I'll just have to get the money for the MAXX! That'll be a nice upgrade. :)

Beckeramos

Reaction score
My battery has been brutal ever since ics as well and after this. 214 leak any improvement has been subtle. Got this phone 3 weeks ago with my upgrade because of the battery life. Now its no better than my old droidx battery wise. Get 12 hours out of a charge. When i first got the phone i got about 30 hours out of the charge with the same use. Play games, stream vids, monitor stocks, browse internet. Very very disappointment. Also tried foxkats advice with battety meter to no avail. FDR has nit worked either. Even with fresh app installs.

View attachment 52571

View attachment 52572