coolbreeze704

Reaction score
facepalm_jim_76437.jpg

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
You will know it is getting close when you read that soak tests have started. Until then all bets are off. Just because they say Q2 doesn't necessarily it will be Q2.

iesou

Reaction score

@coolbreeze704 Is that not an orangutan?

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol. Seems to be a weekly thread. I know you Razr owners are impatient, but trust me, it'll be worth the wait. :)

donnie5336

Reaction score
Lol. Seems to be a weekly thread. I know you Razr owners are impatient, but trust me, it'll be worth the wait. :)

Yeah, this one will probably get locked, but before it does... I can really see VZW putting the brakes on this thing until June 29th or 30th. That still gives us time for the soak, probably will happen this week; customer's can't complain to Motorola because they got it out before the end of Q2; and once it hits and people start talking about how great it is, Verizon customers will be wanting new phones and it will be after June 28th, meaning goodbye to unlimited data if you have it and switch after. Just my thought.

Ryan46and2

Reaction score
I just saw a tweet from VZW support that said the texts sent out were not spam. Wish Verizon would release an official statement.

nkfry

Reaction score
I just saw a tweet from VZW support that said the texts sent out were not spam. Wish Verizon would release an official statement.

You could ask 6 different VZW reps and get 7 different stories, they know less than some of the forum members most of the time.

I think the first official statement we'll get is the "update available" screen, when it finally rolls out.

Ryan46and2

Reaction score
nkfry said:
You could ask 6 different VZW reps and get 7 different stories, they know less than some of the forum members most of the time.

I think the first official statement we'll get is the "update available" screen, when it finally rolls out.

I agree. Shame they aren't more organized. Getting sick of all the rumors.