ICS this week?

Caesars

Reaction score
I have no idea why I'm thinking this, but have you tried taking the SD card out during install?

jcepp

Reaction score
"The update could not be properly validated. Try again."

Factory reset worked for me:biggrin:

XJF

Reaction score
Is there an ICS equivalent of the old "Social Status" widget?

cousy415

Reaction score
Checked when I woke up this morning and it was finally there! It's been fun waiting with you all, now to go try this Ice Cream Sandwich! dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid

Reaction score
I wokd up at 330 and did a manual pull and seen it was there. I was getting really sick and tired of hunting down that ice cream truck. I could hear the music in the distance but never could find him. Its going to take a little getting use to but its sweet so far.

RazrMaxxOwner

Reaction score
Got mine this morning also in New York, finally! Had to remove my corporate e-mail account, reboot phone, then add the account back. That fixed it and it is now syncing correctly. Anyone with corporate e-mail should check to confirm it is working. Sending was fine but receiving via push sync did not work until I did the above.

Does anyone know what happened to the combined messaging icon?

Night train

Reaction score
Factory reset worked for me too. Kind of sucks reloading everything, but oh well.

collett

Reaction score
Like a lot of people, I was able to manually pull the update this morning. Love the Moto ICS UI compared to the Samsung ICS UI on my Galaxy Tab 2. Having a bit of trouble getting Beautiful Widgets to play nice. But that's no biggie.

cousy415

Reaction score
I know it is buried in here somewhere, but how do I disable bloat again? And what battery saver/task manager is best?