ICS this week?

Swis21

Reaction score
How fun! Whoo now we can get used to this and hope our phones will still be upgraded beyond the ice cream delight. I have my unfortunate doubts though.

tonyjh63

Reaction score
Hey folks, just started the download at 3:52, now at 68%... got a question: can i do an fdr after the download, but before installation? Or should i just install it, then do an fdr? Thanks!

webster8004

Reaction score
mine hasn't installed right yet, two tries already, it just says update failed though and still has gb, if anyone has any clue what's going on i'm rooted using voodoo root keeper, idk what else could be blocking the update.. maybe safestrap?

x25064

Reaction score
Its so perfect. Honestly i love how ics runs on the razr more than i ever did on the gnex when i had it. Motorola wins epicly.

DROIDX2TN

Reaction score
5:45 am in East Tennessee. Just woke up, checked for update and am downloading it now.

jcepp

Reaction score
I got sooo excited this morning when I saw the update was avail for pull but when I try to pull the ICS update I get "The update could not be properly validated. Try again." What's wrong?

markg777

Reaction score
tracer said:
Me too! Took me a minute to choose download - I had to get over the shock of seeing something other than "your phone is up to date"...

Finally!