ICS 6.16.206 Stock Blur leak

K.ZIMM

Reaction score
I have not had any luck with Wireless Tether 2.0.7, 2.0.8-pre1 or 3.1 beta 14. I heard someone else mention something about a SQL database hack (?) to get it to work, but I don't know what this is referring to.

Recnamoruen

Reaction score
So I tried flashing back to .215 which failed miserably, and was getting stuck at the fastboot screen with it saying that I failed the flash with the phone not booting. I updated back to the ICS .200 and still wouldn't boot, but if I bring up the recovery screen using the volume keys held down and goto bp tools, the phone will boot like it normally should back into ICS. Thought if the phone does reboot it will go right back to that flash failed screen, just have to keep booting through bp tools. Just thought I'd post as a work around if you bricked your phone.

Last edited:

Meptrep

Reaction score
I did the upgrade from 200 to 206 directly.

I actually did a simple, reboot into recovery, install update from sdcard, selected the update, and installed.

I also ran voodoo rootkeeper, temp. uninstalled root, then restored root once the installation was complete.

Now, I did not freeze any bloatware, and I did not install safestrap. So there were absolutely no changes to the OS on my phone pre-install.

ADB works perfectly fine on the 206 build.

Oh good, I thought I was the only person who got it working.

4low4fun

Reaction score
Is the update still available through cheesecake or did they pull it already?

ka1z0ku

Reaction score
Its probably still on cheesecake but you can easily get it from DroidHive or DroidRZR

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

phrir1

Reaction score
Thanks for the tether info, that makes me feel better about making the jump

Houdiniact

Reaction score
can i load up .206 with the motorola stock recovery or cwm?? Maybe thats my problem

reybie

Reaction score
Does this version of ICS let you set a pattern and without the lock screen?

reybie

Reaction score
Yeah you can choose pattern, pin, slide, face unlock, or no unlock. Did I miss any?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I was only interested in the pattern. Current D4 implementation of sucks.