ICS 6.16.206 Stock Blur leak

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
ICS 6.16.206 Stock Blur leak (Droid 4 XT894)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/77hdfrwsszpwdb5/D4ics6.16.206.zip

This is for the Droid 4 XT894.

Use at your own risk. Play with fire sometimes you get burned!

The leak last week was 6.16.200 this is 206. I don't know what might be new/updated. The download has the crc file too!

If anyone is interested in trying sugarsync send me a pm with an email. I will send you an invite that will give both of us bonus storage.

Last edited:

Meptrep

Reaction score
Going to try installing this in a few moments. Shall report back. I'm guessing this'll install the same as the previous leak?

Big D

Reaction score
Jungle King 76 said:
I think the only reason the d4 id seeing leaks already is because it is almost exactly like the razr. Heck even the leaks have the same exact number.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Has anyone actually flashed this yet?

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think the only reason the d4 id seeing leaks already is because it is almost exactly like the razr. Heck even the leaks have the same exact number.

And so is the Bionic. Same exact chipset, slightly lower clock speed (by software, not by hardware capability). The Bionic's ICS update is supposedly in the same "development" phase as the RAZR and D4. It HAS to be out there somewhere.

Meptrep

Reaction score
So I really can't tell anything new aside from the 4G and 3G icon being more similar to the stock version.

Reaction score
And so is the Bionic. Same exact chipset, slightly lower clock speed (by software, not by hardware capability). The Bionic's ICS update is supposedly in the same "development" phase as the RAZR and D4. It HAS to be out there somewhere.

Oh, i don't know much about the bionic but just know that the d4 is essentially a smaller RAZR with a keyboard.

But the razr is no longer in the same stage. Motorola officially announced Q2 for razr and Q3 for bionic and d4.

Meptrep

Reaction score
Smart Actions appear to be working in this version, as other people said the previous leak didn't' have working Smart Actions.