HTC Droid Incredble Android 2.2 Update Released

tarheel929

Reaction score
I just spoke with Verizon customer service and the answer I got I think is poor at best. I am going to start a new thread. Keep an eye out

meta droid

Reaction score
i plugged my phone into my computer to do the manual update this morning and as soon as i plugged the usb into my comp, my phone tells me i have an update available lol. my phone was holding out on me to the last minuet.

SmartSusana

Reaction score
After having my phone cycle on and off over a dozen times yesterday, my update arrived this morning. Meanwhile, I am awaiting the arrival of my DroidX, which was supposed to have been here by 10:30 AM, 90 minutes ago!dancedroid

Muenster

Reaction score
2.2 Update

Sept 2nd, 2010

Woke up this morning to a message on my phone for a System Update, The update was for 2.2 and all its glory. Sweet.

RobFrost

Reaction score
This update sucks! I have my phone perfect and it would last for a good 23 to 25 hours now it barely runs 15 and all the apps keep turning on like the news and skype moblie. The txting screen is also very weird! Is there anyway to un install these?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Updating my wife's Incredible with the OTA as I type :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Fifteen minutes later, done and done...smooth install process, up and running Incredible Froyota ;)