ALERT! Droid 2 getting update tonight.

Code Money

Reaction score
More restraints& limitations embedded in my beloved Android OS. That being said I'm still eagerly awaiting my update.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

moneymatt

Reaction score
Ugh..

why did they have to move the screen unlock bar!!

I spend a year getting used to something and then they mess it up. Jerks.

m

The screen unlock bar changed?

Yeah.. they moved it to the middle of the screen. harder to unlock with one hand now.

lame.

to those excited about the update but haven't recieved, there's really no noticeable difference.. don't sweat it.

probably just an excuse to dump vz navigator on your phone above all else.

m

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
wait...BLUR has the ability to PULL updates so there shouldnt be any waiting on it...

menasco80

Reaction score
update

does it update on its on? if not its 4:30am and still not gotten an update

everstar80

Reaction score

If you haven't received it yet just keep going to settings>about phone>system updates. Keep checking because its coming out in waves. Personally, I've noticed that the browser is alot faster than before, streaming video is better, and apps load quicker. Don't care if vz navigator is on it, didn't take up any memory so no big deal to me. If you're rooted pay attention to what the others are saying because if you don't take the proper precautions, you'll brick your phone. Good luck.

Genisis

Reaction score
Havent got the update for mine either. What gives? Im ready to check this update out and see if it is up to all the hype.

Cloppy

Reaction score
Havent got the update for mine either. What gives? Im ready to check this update out and see if it is up to all the hype.

Haven't got mine yet. I ran the sbf too and running stock. The main thing is better battery life,fixed signal and faster blur performance from what I hear

menasco80

Reaction score
i been doing that and its still not updated yet

If you haven't received it yet just keep going to settings>about phone>system updates. Keep checking because its coming out in waves. Personally, I've noticed that the browser is alot faster than before, streaming video is better, and apps load quicker. Don't care if vz navigator is on it, didn't take up any memory so no big deal to me. If you're rooted pay attention to what the others are saying because if you don't take the proper precautions, you'll brick your phone. Good luck.

menasco80

Reaction score
what the hell how is some people getting updates and some not. it is 6:20pm and i still not got my update yes i trying all day to update it

everstar80

Reaction score
what the hell how is some people getting updates and some not. it is 6:20pm and i still not got my update yes i trying all day to update it

I received the update (not trying to upset you) and others have said i think it was released to a certain amount to see if there are any problems with it and fix that before wide release. On the brightside, maybe they'll add more modifications before you get the ota. I hope you get it soon along with everyone else.

will6680

Reaction score
For some reason when I go to system updates it tells me its up to date but it says 2.2 still

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
For some reason when I go to system updates it tells me its up to date but it says 2.2 still

That just means the uodate hasn't been pushed to you yet. Be patient.