Verizon Readying DROID X Update

FireDroid

Reaction score
"I dont have to swipe to answer a call, just press the answer button"

I have to sipe to answer call, is there a setting???

No update here, east coast 12pm!

weisguy

Reaction score
Anyone get the update yet? Nothing here on my end (3am EDT)

I just came back to check this thread to see if anyone had reported receiving the update yet. Lookie like no, eh?

I have been manually checking for system updates like a mad-man today as I really hope this fixes the Wi-Fi on this bad boy.

kpiskin

Reaction score
While there may be an update forthcoming, I doubt it will be today. Remembering the 2.01 and 2.1 updates for the Droid were big deals. Verizon sent out a small amount of updates at first, then another batch etc. It took them almost two weeks to get everyone updated who wasn't already rooted and updated on their own lol.

kpiskin

Reaction score
Anyone get the update yet? Nothing here on my end (3am EDT)

I just came back to check this thread to see if anyone had reported receiving the update yet. Lookie like no, eh?

I have been manually checking for system updates like a mad-man today as I really hope this fixes the Wi-Fi on this bad boy.

What wi-fi issue?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
as Shadez just linked the update for the DX is scheduled to start tonight...i was unable to get the doc so I am just gonna leave it at this is "on schedule"

Miami

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
as Shadez just linked the update for the DX is scheduled to start tonight...i was unable to get the doc so I am just gonna leave it at this is "on schedule"

Miami

I hope so! OTA updates are the equivalent of flashing new ROMs for us X users.