Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My advice:
Home screen->Menu->Settings->Applications->Manage applications and uninstall it
Then go get ShootMe
Tried Dropcap and found it kinda invasive, and then switched to ShootMe and have been very content.... haven't tried Dropcap2.

So another vote for ShootMe...:gotmyvote:

jay2487

Reaction score
I am using Drocap2 now with no problems. I use the shake method.

I also have used Shootme, in the market. Drocap2 would not take any pictures for me for a while so I used that. Then Shootme stopped working and when I downloaded Drocap2 again it worked fine. I forget which rom which one worked on but if the app refuses to work for you there are other options. It may very well have been the "more froyo" rom that I had issues with.

Start drocap2, click the start button on the app's screen that pops up on my desktop. Click the back-arrow soft-key to hide the pop-up. Shake and get a sound notification plus a notice in the notification bar that a "New Screenshot Image" is there.

How do you get it to take pics without the start and shake deal in front of the screen? Everytime I take a pic it has the Drocap2 menu in the foreground

MontyMo

Reaction score
Since the last update, just b/4 the screen capture, a small window appears on my screen stating:
"drocap2 has been granted Superuser permissions"
Every screen cap has the window on it :(
Any way to stop the popup window?

Thanks
Monty

timrock

Reaction score
Tried drocap for a while but started to have issues with it. So I switched to "screenshot it", couldn't be happier.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk