Need help with Drocap2

ChefBoyLp

Reaction score
I dunno how u to use Drocap without the screen showing start and cancel button...need help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
when you press the start button and the timer starts, push the back button and it will close out the drocap screen so you can get a clear shot. the timing gets a little easier if you xtend the timer a bit.

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Use shoot me from the market... every shot is clean

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like shoot me as well and pic me is really cool it's by the same people but u take the images from ur computer and they are saved right to ur computer rather than to the phone

As for drocap i like the notify trigger best that's really easy to work the others were a bit tough to time and all

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
I think shoot me is the easiest... no timing involved, just give it a quick shake and it's done. Tbh I'm not really sure why so many ppl are stuck on drocap lol

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
Shootme tends to give trouble when trying to post the screenshots on tapatalk.

Sent from a D2 runnin GB.

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
In settings, change image type to JPEG. Problem solved :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1303014787695.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1303014787695.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 161

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i use drocap because i keep the notification trigger so i can basically take shots at any time. if i wanted to have shootme always at the ready i would end up taking a million screenshots just when moving my phone around.

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
i use drocap because i keep the notification trigger so i can basically take shots at any time. if i wanted to have shootme always at the ready i would end up taking a million screenshots just when moving my phone around.

I guess I don't take screenshots often enough that it's a big deal. Valid point though :) There have been times that I've forgotten to turn it off and taken a bunch of shots of my lockscreen lol

Edit: forgot to mention, I use tasker to launch shoot me by long pressing search. Wish that was built in to the app, makes it much more efficient.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's a cool idea but i still like pic me since it sends it directly to the computer makes things pretty easy.

Shoot me has given me some problems as well but i did really like it when it worked but now i can never get it to turn on so i moved to drocap and only the notify trig i like the other two i can't stand