HelixLauncher /HelixLauncher 2

choppy

Reaction score
Awesome!!

HelixLauncher is AWESOME!!! I love it so much because I was quite disappointed when 2.1 did not add the additional screens for my Droid. I now have 7 screens and organized my apps and widgets. I'm so happy!!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

razztaz

Reaction score
Helix2

Please help I am in the same loopback. How do I fix?

Downloaded Helixlauncher 2, and when I went to open an app, I was asked which to use as the default. I checked Helixlauncher 2, and now I am stuck in a perpetual FC loop saying "The application HelixLauncher2 (process com.helixproject.launcher2) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Every time I hit the FC button, it loops right back to the warning message.

I sure hope there's a solution!!!

Thanks.

Try hitting menu several times right after you FC to see if you can get into settings and uninstall the app. There are threads here on that issue that I think have other options. There is solution, so don't worry too much.

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
Is Helix Launcher suppose to have a main screen (on that always comes up when you exit a app or turn the phone on for the first time? Mine mostly goes to the previous screen I was just on. This makes it difficult deciding where the clock, etc should go.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Please help I am in the same loopback. How do I fix?

Downloaded Helixlauncher 2, and when I went to open an app, I was asked which to use as the default. I checked Helixlauncher 2, and now I am stuck in a perpetual FC loop saying "The application HelixLauncher2 (process com.helixproject.launcher2) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Every time I hit the FC button, it loops right back to the warning message.

I sure hope there's a solution!!!

Thanks.

Check this post, it should help with the FC loop... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...having-issue-2-1-come-here-58.html#post381262

For a stable version of Helix2 on a stock 2.1 Droid check this post......

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...w-available-android-market-18.html#post405507

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Is Helix Launcher suppose to have a main screen (on that always comes up when you exit a app or turn the phone on for the first time? Mine mostly goes to the previous screen I was just on. This makes it difficult deciding where the clock, etc should go.

I just installed version 2 and it always goes back to the middle screen. But also in the settings, you can configure the default screen.

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score

I just installed version 2 and it always goes back to the middle screen. But also in the settings, you can configure the default screen.

I thought 2 was for Nexus? Anyway, mine used to go back to home. The config page on 1 mentions noting about configuring the default

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

I thought 2 was for Nexus? Anyway, mine used to go back to home. The config page on 1 mentions noting about configuring the default

Launcher 2 from the Market is for the Nexus. Launcher 2 from the donate page is for the Droid.

On mine (Launcher 2 for Droid) the screen you return to with home (aka the Default Page) is the option below the Screen Size (aka number of screens).

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score

Launcher 2 from the Market is for the Nexus. Launcher 2 from the donate page is for the Droid.

On mine (Launcher 2 for Droid) the screen you return to with home (aka the Default Page) is the option below the Screen Size (aka number of screens).

Cool! What are some of the differences between 1 and 2/Donate? Link please?

ndr10002

Reaction score
I had the same problem until I set it as my default home, now when I tap the home button it goes to the main screen. If you still want access the stock home screen install home switcher.

lebz06

Reaction score
The Launcher 2 in the Market now works on the stock non-rooted droid. Have fun!

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The Launcher 2 in the Market now works on the stock non-rooted droid. Have fun!

Cool deal. I tried the Beta but ultimately went back to Helix Launcher 1. The beta kinda slowed down my phone especially when it went to landscape. Is the app drawer icon still all the way to the right or did he center it?