Video: New HelixLauncher 2 Coming Soon.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
With Helix Launcher do we got to remove all the icons off the original home screens and then re-add them with helix launcher? I have never used Helix Launcher so i don't know anything about it or how it works.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Helix Launcher do we got to remove all the icons off the original home screens and then re-add them with helix launcher? I have never used Helix Launcher so i don't know anything about it or how it works.

Yes, treat it like any new Home.

I downloaded it last night from the link kappadappa supplied (I had donated previously) and intalled it this morning. Seems to be nice, but on my phone the 3D seems a bit slow. Not greatly, though.

Last edited:

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
tried it with bb v.09 and works perfectly, just one minor gripe. if you hide the notification bar and you get a notification there's no easy way to see it unless you unhide the bar. they removed the "notifications" option when you press menu...or am i missing some shortcut somewhere?

wickedkae

Reaction score
So Im confused. Helix 2 is already on the market for nexus 1, but it says droid users shouldn't use it. Is this the same Helix 2 or is the one on this post different?

modette

Reaction score
^^^ Different

I tried the normal Helix and my phones programs were crashing too much, so I uninstalled it.

I'll give this new one a try when it is out of Beta, as I do not want to re-setup the screens every time.

Threepio

Reaction score
just downloaded the beta. looks good so far. and its nice and snappy.

Reaction score
Is there/will there be an option to put the launcher button back in the center? I think I prefer it there.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
They are in Beta with it which means they want to know your Questions/Concerns/Suggestions/Problems with it and they will do what they can to change it up. I'm sure if you email the developer and say you would like to see the app tray button back in the center and they get enough emails about it they will put it back in the center.