New 3D Home Replacement Coming Soon

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh is this the same company?

Slidescreen is made my Larva Labs, this one is Tat lol.

It just dawned on me...So Tat allegedly worked with google to create the original UI of Android right? *looks at stock apps UI* and this is all they could come up with?.....What happened to all the cool stuff like in their showcase videos??? :confused: :( anyway super excited to play around with this thing. :)

fuelcell

Reaction score
i also am very excited. it was a toss up for me between the palm webos, which I LOVE and the droid. I knew eventually we would get a really smooth os/home screen, whatever you call it. and this is on the right path. some people are saying function over form, but honesty those gestures provide more function and having navigate to a close button or delete button. i love just throwing it away. like the palm. Awesome. i am sooo ready!

reykja

Reaction score
Nice, can't wait to try it out....:icon_ banana:

M

Matth3w

Oh is this the same company?

Slidescreen is made my Larva Labs, this one is Tat lol.

It just dawned on me...So Tat allegedly worked with google to create the original UI of Android right? *looks at stock apps UI* and this is all they could come up with?.....What happened to all the cool stuff like in their showcase videos??? :confused: :( anyway super excited to play around with this thing. :)
Keep in mind that this is probably going to be significantly battery intensive. So from Google's marketing standpoint do you think it would be better to having something on the phone like what you see in the video (which some people may not even like) with *potentially* abyssmal battery life, or what you got the day you opened the box with better battery life?

fuelcell

Reaction score
get rid of the keyboard and put twice the battery in this thing. the need for juice is only going to keep going up with future programs, roms and multitasking

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks its going to be cool for about 5 mins, then get boring? I like the look, but I also like the look of things like Smoked Glass. And UI eye candy is very important to me. I was about to not buy the Droid at first because the stock UI is well, lets just say the only one with a worse looking UI is BB.

ipawd1

Reaction score
After the beta people will be over it. Like sweeterhome2 and SlideScreen

tranquilo

Reaction score
I read (on their Twitter, I believe) that they were going the way of Swype: marketing for OEM only :(