Goodies from other phones, For the Droid and us.!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Suggestions

Just got 3 more system.tar ... what do you think i have in store next.. will be uploading 1 or 2 more tommrrow...

are there any specific android phones you guys would like to see posted.. say the motorola cliq, or anything.. just post here and i'll try my best to get what everyone wants.. as far as android tablets go, i can't seem to get my hands on any system dumps, if anyone knows where i can get one please let me know, or if anyone has one PM me please..

also should i just remove the apks that dont work from my original post, and just continue with the ones that work and the ones that have potential, i know i'm behind on my list, but i will try and catch up as soon as i can..

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
also should i just remove the apks that dont work from my original post, and just continue with the ones that work and the ones that have potential, i know i'm behind on my list, but i will try and catch up as soon as i can..

If a dump as 37 potential apk files and others have tested 30 of them and found they don't work then having the list of all apk's color coded as we started cuts down on retesting of known bad apk's

I can see the list getting very very long though. So maybe what would be better would be to is to upload to the first post a txt file for each dump that lists the tested and untested ones....if you want to maintain that. Then you can update and replace those files as needed. An edit at the bottom of the original post would list each attached file and the date it was last updated.

Just an idea.

btw...I tried to "mount -o loop /sdcard/system.img /sdcard/image/" and it doesn't work. Its like the img file is corrupted of the file I tried it with.

Neko

Reaction score
Firewall dont work.....Spam Spam Spam for me!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
thinking of a few solutions to fix the growing list problem.. but thanks to everyone to all your contining help and support.. :)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
also instead of creating a new thread i'd though i'd post here first.. I created a new them, not using metatmorph so you have to apply the framework-res.apk using adb, sorry to eveyone who doesn't know to use this.. i'll try to get a metaporph file soon.. but its nothing major.. simple breakdown..

1. smoked glass theme without the blue
2. droid hex pulldown bar
3. elegant droid pulldown bar
4. motorola cliq battery icons..

i used parts of each of the pulldown bars..

let me know what you think.. :) also as a heads up to everyone following this thread, i'm working on a custom rom, and it will have many of the neat apks that WORK from numerous sources.. hopefully i can get it finished tonight or tomorrow.!!

**All credit goes to orginal developers, all i did was mix and match what i liked together..**

any suggestions are appreciated, im working on changing even more, but i want to worry about finalizing my ROM first, then i'll do more editing, any suggestions one a ROM name..

i was thinking.. The Goods v1.0

also framework-res.apk is INSIDE the zip file, so you can't just change the name and adb push..

**standard disclaimer applies**

i take no responsibility blah, blah, blah, full disclaimer on post #1

Last edited:

ipawd1

Reaction score
woodyman do you have any photo widgets for it?

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
For the theme or within this thread? The slideshow widget will let you have a single photo in a folder, or many. It rotates through them displaying the images in the folder on your desktop. Elsewhere someone was going to change the slideshow widget so it had a smoked glass theme....I gotta hunt that down:)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Rom now avaliable

check out this link for my NEW ROM, using many of the apps discovered through this thread.. :) starting a thread in roms section soon, thought i'd give eveyone following this a heads up first.. :)

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO DOWNLOAD/INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.!!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
forgot to mention, inside my new rom is a new apk that is not yet uploaded for single download, and the system.tar is not avalible for download at this time either...

SO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE...

hint the app is from the Motorola Cliq [what could it be......]

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
forgot to mention, inside my new rom is a new apk that is not yet uploaded for single download, and the system.tar is not avalible for download at this time either...

SO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE...

hint the app is from the Motorola Cliq [what could it be......]

What is it? D: I can't seem to figure it out.