Goodies from other phones, For the Droid and us.!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
The Android Notes did not work on my droid. all it did was force close :(

ok so i went in and tried to write a note and i see what you mean, i didn't notice this before, i figured it would work, im very sorry..

i put it as working because it installed ran, and if you hit menu you can change settings, i don't really have a use for a note taker so i didn't try to write one, i figured it worked after seeing that i could change settings and such in the apk.. thanks for letting me know and im sorry..

Last edited:
OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Anyone know how to extract or open a .img file on a PC, i have a few system.img but i can't seem to get them opened.. any suggestions?

Reaction score

ok so i went in and tried to write a note and i see what you mean, i didn't notice this before, i figured it would work, im very sorry..

i put it as working because it installed ran, and if you hit menu you can change settings, i don't really have a use for a note taker so i didn't try to write one, i figured it worked after seeing that i could change settings and such in the apk.. thanks for letting me know and im sorry..
its all good. just wanted to let people know that it didnt work.

btw teeter does install but i think part of it isnt working :( i looked up a video for it and it appears that the green dot that is supposed to appear on the game as well as the holes werent appearing either.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
HTC Clock didn't work.

almost all of the HTC apks and widgets wont work, because they are dependent on the HTC framework-res.apk and the droid does not have this, so therefore they cannot be installed, some will though it just depends, and also some might not install directly from the phone and might need to be adb pushed to work..

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

btw teeter does install but i think part of it isnt working :( i looked up a video for it and it appears that the green dot that is supposed to appear on the game as well as the holes werent appearing either.

thats depressing, i've been wondering all day what i was doing wrong.. lol..

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Off the PC for the night, going to upload HTC dragon system.tar tomrrow and upload a motorola milestone system.tar..

Reaction score

thats depressing, i've been wondering all day what i was doing wrong.. lol..
yeah same here. i couldnt figure out what to do, hopefully somebody hacks it cuz it looks promising

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It would be cool to get some tablet dumps to see if there are goodies on those we can use too!

alienware777

Reaction score
New info on flash. Click on a video from the browser and it gives you the option to play witb that. It fc's though.