Goodies from other phones, For the Droid and us.!

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I've already tried the camera. It does not work (for me).

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
uploaded what i believe is a 2.1 milestone according to the build.prop, can upload all if needed, just did the apps for a quicker upload..

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Bummer adrynalyne, thanks for checking.

Woodyman, I was over in this thread. I did d/l the sbf file but couldn't get 7zip to open it up. Wasn't sure it could in the first place anyways.
2.1 news

We started off good. The world clock, slideshow widgets and video cam are all useful apps. The slideshow widget I'm still using, got 3 running on a page, one offset by the other two. Sooner or later we'll score some more good ones.

Heard anymore news on that FM chip and code? They give up or make any progress or anything?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
i'll check into the FM thing and let you know.. it would be awesome if we could that working, i wonder if someone could get it to work by porting the Motoroi system to Droid like they did with the HTC Desire...

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Someone asked elsewhere but I'll ask here....waiting on the HTC Incredible system.tar to see what might be of use in there. Got your sources lined up woodyman?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Ok so guess who got the incredible dump BEFORE it was even released.! Yes thats right, i have a copy.. and its almosst finished uploading.. will post a link soon.. :)

xmguy

Reaction score
I'm new here. But am interested about the FM Radio APK. I've had phones with FM radio in the past. I'd really like to see it on the Droid. If the HW can run it? Any new info?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm new here. But am interested about the FM Radio APK. I've had phones with FM radio in the past. I'd really like to see it on the Droid. If the HW can run it? Any new info?

I have been checking into this from time to time on other forums too. People have worked really hard to try to get that APK to work on the Moto, but no luck. Something with the kernels or maybe more... no luck tho. I just use the RadioTime app cause I can get local, US, and even 80s radio from France. Thats right...

IcyCooLchic

Reaction score
The youku app doesnt seem to be korean at all...everthing was in chinese =(
Was hoping it was korean...
Is it just me???

I have a moto droid stock updated 2.1
Incase u needed to know to answer my question...
A really really newbie...hehe so i dunno much

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
The youku app doesnt seem to be korean at all...everthing was in chinese =(
Was hoping it was korean...
Is it just me???

I have a moto droid stock updated 2.1
Incase u needed to know to answer my question...
A really really newbie...hehe so i dunno much

No it's chinese I did a search and youku seems to be a chinese video service. A lot people have trouble differentiating Korean, Japanese, and Chinese lol...

xmguy

Reaction score

I have been checking into this from time to time on other forums too. People have worked really hard to try to get that APK to work on the Moto, but no luck. Something with the kernels or maybe more... no luck tho. I just use the RadioTime app cause I can get local, US, and even 80s radio from France. Thats right...

I'm really wanting this. My local FM station doesn't broadcast online. I just like having all available media at my disposal. THANKS!