Goodies from other phones, For the Droid and us.!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
forgot to mention, inside my new rom is a new apk that is not yet uploaded for single download, and the system.tar is not avalible for download at this time either...

SO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE...

hint the app is from the Motorola Cliq [what could it be......]

What is it? D: I can't seem to figure it out.

check the app drawer, for something that starts with audio.. :D

also post your feedback on the rom thread please..:icon_ banana:

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
forgot to mention, inside my new rom is a new apk that is not yet uploaded for single download, and the system.tar is not avalible for download at this time either...

SO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE...

hint the app is from the Motorola Cliq [what could it be......]

What is it? D: I can't seem to figure it out.

check the app drawer, for something that starts with audio.. :D

also post your feedback on the rom thread please..:icon_ banana:
Ok gotcha lol ;D not too familiar with the cliq apps so didn't really know what to look for.

ZBoater

Reaction score
I just installed the Slideshow widget and Video player on my Droid. They work great! Thanks!

gatorbait

Reaction score
Can anyone give any feedback on the video player? Is it anything worth getting over using the gallery app to boot up videos?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Everyone has their own opinion on every app, but I like it a lot and I know a lot of others have enjoyed it.. what have u got to lose if u try it out, if u don't like it just uninstall, but its pretty sweet.. :) give us ur feedback after u try it please

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just installed the Slideshow widget and Video player on my Droid. They work great! Thanks!

I'm overclocked on a rooted phone at 1.1 ghz now. I've found that if the phone is clocked slower the slideshow app does a lot of force closes. Let me know how it works out for you and if you are on a stock or rooted phone. My battery was getting low yesterday so I dropped my max speed down to 400mhz and it wasn't pretty.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

I'm overclocked on a rooted phone at 1.1 ghz now. I've found that if the phone is clocked slower the slideshow app does a lot of force closes. Let me know how it works out for you and if you are on a stock or rooted phone. My battery was getting low yesterday so I dropped my max speed down to 400mhz and it wasn't pretty.

i've not had any FCs and i have a overclock ready kernal but most of the time, meaning about 95% i only run my phone between 250 and 550, very rarely do i go above.. and obviously i am rooted..

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Sorry for lacking, been busy between working out kinks with my ROM, and reading a book for my english class, this thread has kinda taken a backseat for now, just wanted to keep you posted.. everything will be done tues, so i'll work on a complete overhaul of thread soon.. :)

mtbhk44

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if that slideshow widget eats up a significant amount of battery life?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
ok ill break this down real quick..

1. click HERE..
2. next when the window loads click on motoroi apps in the left side panel
3. click on world clock widget
4. the download will start. .

:icon_ banana:

feel free to browse all the files for some other great apps, bootanimations, and my custom ROMS, my newest is succulent desire 1.0, and im working on 2.0 for this week.. also you can download full systems and unzip and look in the app folder and try out any app you like..

:icon_ banana:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey woodyman,
The milestone is getting their OTA for 2.1 and they have a different camera. I'd love to try it out and see if its better than what we've got now and then compare it to what we might get in the Droid's OTA. Seen a system.tar floating around for that you can share with us?

thanks!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Hey woodyman,
The milestone is getting their OTA for 2.1 and they have a different camera. I'd love to try it out and see if its better than what we've got now and then compare it to what we might get in the Droid's OTA. Seen a system.tar floating around for that you can share with us?

thanks!

do you have a link to where you saw it and i'll be glad to upload it and post.. but that sounds like a great idea, im curious myself, also i'll get the cliq system and HTC Tattoo up tomorrow, i'll begin the upload tonight so i'll post the links tomorrow..

sorry for not really keeping up with updates to this thread and posting new system.tar i've been kinda focused working on my rom..