[GIVEAWAY] Android Series 3 Mini Figures NEXUS GOOGLE and Andru USB Device Charger

anonymous-x

Reaction score
Believe me I still have my original DX! still new rarely used. The list of cell phones I have tried is actually quit large. You'll like the DX, me I kinda like using the KB w/my D3. I've been up & down the sizes of screens & Brands & Carriers but the D3 keeps on going so no complaints from me.

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Looking forward the most to the Motorola X Phone

gunit34328

Reaction score
i'm excited to see what google and motorola cook up with the x phone. as always, i'm also interested in seeing what samsung improves on with their galaxy line of smartphones for the year.

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Honestly, Id like to see the Ubuntu OS on the GNex. It actually looks very promising, and I wouldnt mind sporting it for a while. Give it a good test drive. I love the ideas behind it, and if its really as fluid as it says, I would use both my ROM, and that as my two daily drivers. If they make it open-source enough, I would love to see what developers could do with it! A TRUE Android competitor!

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Now that Google has more influence on Motorola I'm definitely interested to see what specs and features are going to be packed into the device. I've been loyal to Motorola for a long time. I've tried other devices from time to time and have been fairly disappointed with other brands. That said if Motorola continues to make phones with non removable batteries I'll be more apprehensive to buy. I'm excited about all new tech; hoping to see some unexpected, pleasant surprises for 2013 tech innovations. Curious to see who will push the envelope the most.

ilovedf

anonymous-x

Reaction score
I agree with you. It seems the phones are coming in complete packages that prevents the owner from doing anything with whatever we buy. Hopefully we will be able to root, with that said I have high hopes with the "Genius" that work so well at XDA for helping so many of us. Understanding this difficulty brings me to the Droid Razr Maxx HD. This phone may have the needs that these complete packages must be bought with as strong a battery w/@ least 1.5 dual core, 4G, including the ability to install a larger SD & the gift of a 4.7" screen. NFC added seems to be growing. We'll see. So now I wait for the next conference. Yet the old rule - don't buy the first of the series , pushes me to the Droid Razr Maxx HD to keep me company waiting for the next new wonders to develop.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Im really looking forward to the Note 3 when it decides to show its big face. My upgrade isnt till may, so by that time the note 2 will be a little aged in terms of smart phones. Im really hoping that they keep the same SIZE if they do a bigger screen and get rid of the hardware buttons and go all on screen.

I really like the S pen and the functionality it brings to the device. I like how it has a wacom processor for it, and im hoping it has a newly designed 1080p screen and a 3400mah battery. Of coarse a newer processor and gpu as well. if not samsungs own processor, then an intel processor. i think 2gb ram is fine. i cant think of a reason to have any more then that. i guess 3gb would be a good way to future proof.

anonymous-x

Reaction score
You know, I thought at my age a bigger screen would help, so I purchased the Note II, as said previous, yes it's a good phone & if you have the niceness w/Samsung OS & if you have the ability to use the S pen & if you have a way to carry it. The items needed for it are still being made so you'll have fun dealing w/the Note II as is. Now I'm not telling anyone what to buy, the choices are for each individual. Motorola I think, has reached the end of it's line & now that Google has purchased Motorola, I'm quite sure there will be a whole new line developed the way Google wants to make new phones. It's good you have until May, the next conference in February (I hope) should bring a group of new phones to the market. I'm anxious for new technology. I want to add, I have external batteries to deal w/enclosed batteries, which are not really that expensive to buy. I'm adjusting to the new designs.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
I really am looking forwards to the UBuntu phone, could be interesting a way for my to use my Nexus after I get a new phone. Also speaking of new phones, Motorola Droid X if its a nexus....I need to has.

Valvoline

Reaction score
What am i not looking forward to is the question!! SGS4 to upgrade my 'old' SG3 ;). Moto X >> my old X2 has been my fave phone so far, And the Experia......Excited about it all. My next upgrade should be a difficult decision!

analea

Reaction score
Looking forward to the Samsung S4. Currently using a Skyrocket (love it) but waiting for the day I can upgrade to an even better phone.

crimsontide5

Reaction score
I am super excited about the Sony Xperia Z. A friend of mine recently got one odd the newer Xperia models, and after playing with it, I can't wait to see what Sony has in store.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
IPhone 5 in color!!!
Jk!!!!!!!!

Currently enjoying my 2nd bionic (destroyed the last ones screen) which was an upgrade from my frost smart phone the DROID x.
I would love to see a nexus phone from Motorola. I am defiantly looking forward to seeing what comes of this x phone rumor mill.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2