[GIVEAWAY] Android Series 3 Mini Figures NEXUS GOOGLE and Andru USB Device Charger

perryjc1

Reaction score
i want the galaxy s4...but im probably going to wait for the s5 because i just got my s3 in december :icon_ banana:

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
Absolutely excited for the Moto X phone, I would personally call it Motorola Droid Infinity, Razr toughness, Maxx battery, screen of HTC Butterfly, and speed of Note II:icon_ lala:.

garrynchar

Reaction score
Sony Xperia

Totally looking forward to the new Sony, since they haven't released anything lately, it will be interesting to see what they have in store.

andynexus.jpeg

We are back folks and it's time to give away some cool little treats to our wonderful members! What do we have on tap for this giveaway? We are going to be giving away two (2) Android Series 3 Mini Figures NEXUS GOOGLE by Andrew Bell and a couple (2) of zany Andru USB Device Chargers (see video below). The Nexus Google Android figurine makes for a great display piece in your office or home office, and the Andru USB charger always elicits a "what is that?" when family and friends see it. Here's a quick look at Andru:
  • Moveable arms and flexible antennae
  • Eyes light up while charging and in standby
  • Choose: Green or Dark Edition
  • Comes with his own stand and USB cable (micro)
  • Input: 120 ~ 240v AC, Output: 5V/1A DC
  • Material: Plastic with a soft matte finish
  • Level V efficiency
  • Dimensions: 2.5" tall
So how do you win one of these zany and fun gifts?

Seeing that a wide array of new handsets are about to hit the scene, we want to hear what you are most excited about... maybe it's the Motorola X Phone, or perhaps the HTC M7, and we can't forget about the Sony Experia Z. We are not stopping at Android handsets either, it can be a Windows Phone or a Ubuntu based smartphone, if you want. The field is wide open, but it MUST be a smartphone. Remember folks, only one entry per member.

We are going to be choosing 4 random winners and the 4 prizes will be randomly awarded to the winners. The giveaway closes on Friday February 8, 2013 at 12:00pm Central so get your entry in today!!!!!

[video=youtube;tMvvdra3-As]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tMvvdra3-As[/video]​

Shaneathan

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the next Nexus, whatever it may be, and Key Lime Pie. I'm about 10 months away from getting a new phone, and I'm really looking forward to the developments that will be made over that time.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I'm most excited about Moto's X Phone. If it's everything and more than what's rumored, this might be the phone that will make Moto relevant for me again. And the rest of the world, IMO. They have the best build quality, and even though this phone is not a QWERTY, it will be beast. I just hope it's extremely developer friendly.

Reaction score
I'm most excited for apple to announce the iphone 6...... owait, no I'm not! (die apple).

I'm ACTUALLY most excited for the X phone. hopefully it wont get the bionic treatment though (tons of hype then a few months later a better phone comes out from moto >.>)

Krennel

Reaction score
I am looking forward to the Motorola X, the rumored specs of the phone look amazing. I would also love to see a good Motorola phone that I can sell on all the carriers, and not just Verizon.

Theron

Reaction score
I too, am excited to see what the first Google-owned Motorola phone is going to look like. I sincerely hope they don't go with X Phone as the final name though.

Also, here's hoping we see a QWERTY version of the X Phone too, seeing as how the D4 is now End of Life status.

1jamietanner

Reaction score
htc droid DNA the best phone I've ever had

as a college president I have to keep my finger on the pulse of what's going on in my college the apps this phone enables me to have our incredible I'm very excited about the possibilities that this phone gives the end user

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
Most excited about the Motorola X phone or whatever it will eventually be called.

jetguat

Reaction score
Still happy with my Droid Bionic. But keeping my eye out for the replacement. Like the concept of the Note 2, but wish it had a HD display. Maybe there is a Note 3? Interested in the first real Motorola/Google device to come out.

andynexus.jpeg

We are back folks and it's time to give away some cool little treats to our wonderful members! What do we have on tap for this giveaway? We are going to be giving away two (2) Android Series 3 Mini Figures NEXUS GOOGLE by Andrew Bell and a couple (2) of zany Andru USB Device Chargers (see video below). The Nexus Google Android figurine makes for a great display piece in your office or home office, and the Andru USB charger always elicits a "what is that?" when family and friends see it. Here's a quick look at Andru:
  • Moveable arms and flexible antennae
  • Eyes light up while charging and in standby
  • Choose: Green or Dark Edition
  • Comes with his own stand and USB cable (micro)
  • Input: 120 ~ 240v AC, Output: 5V/1A DC
  • Material: Plastic with a soft matte finish
  • Level V efficiency
  • Dimensions: 2.5" tall
So how do you win one of these zany and fun gifts?

Seeing that a wide array of new handsets are about to hit the scene, we want to hear what you are most excited about... maybe it's the Motorola X Phone, or perhaps the HTC M7, and we can't forget about the Sony Experia Z. We are not stopping at Android handsets either, it can be a Windows Phone or a Ubuntu based smartphone, if you want. The field is wide open, but it MUST be a smartphone. Remember folks, only one entry per member.

We are going to be choosing 4 random winners and the 4 prizes will be randomly awarded to the winners. The giveaway closes on Friday February 8, 2013 at 12:00pm Central so get your entry in today!!!!!

[video=youtube;tMvvdra3-As]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tMvvdra3-As[/video]​

chas0001

Reaction score
I am looking forward to a new Samsung Galaxy Note Phablet 8". Its nearly a smartphone although you would look a bit stupid holding it up to your ear.