[GIVEAWAY] Android Series 3 Mini Figures NEXUS GOOGLE and Andru USB Device Charger

Discussion in 'Android News' started by cereal killer, Feb 1, 2013.

1. BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam New Member

i AM EXCITED about the ubuntu phone definitively
  2. Fancypants

Fancypants New Member

Anticipated Smartphone

I know it isn't on the immediate horizon, but I am most excited to see the next flagship offering from Samsung!
  3. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter Active Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    I want to see the M7. I have been impressed with and really enjoyed my Incredible 2 so I'm excited to see what HTC has to offer this time around.

This post is Incredible 2
  4. anonymous-x

anonymous-x New Member

Glad your back! I've compared the iPhone 5 - the Galaxy Note II & my trusted (rooted,global, unlocked (legally), unlimited data) Droid 3, all together at the same time & to be honest "the Droid 3" actually is the best of all three. Yea I know my original D3 has some age but it still looks brand new, works perfect & I love the keyboard! OK I might get the Droid Razr Maxx HD (big battery, good RAM) but I'll wait for next conference & see what new arrives. It would be nice to win these items to add to both my PC's & the great treats surrounding them. I've been here awhile & sure am glad & real glad your Back! Kudo's :hail:
  5. reynoldsFbaby

reynoldsFbaby New Member

I'm looking most forward to the Moto X. I have had quite a few moto phones and they were all top notch in my book
  6. anonymous-x

anonymous-x New Member

Believe me I still have my original DX! still new rarely used. The list of cell phones I have tried is actually quit large. You'll like the DX, me I kinda like using the KB w/my D3. I've been up & down the sizes of screens & Brands & Carriers but the D3 keeps on going so no complaints from me.
  7. anonymous-x

anonymous-x New Member

PS I agree I have the best luck w/ Motorola!
  8. eebvending

eebvending Member

Looking forward the most to the Motorola X Phone
  9. gunit34328

gunit34328 New Member

i'm excited to see what google and motorola cook up with the x phone. as always, i'm also interested in seeing what samsung improves on with their galaxy line of smartphones for the year.
  10. chevycam94

chevycam94 Steel Droid ROM Developer Developer

Honestly, Id like to see the Ubuntu OS on the GNex. It actually looks very promising, and I wouldnt mind sporting it for a while. Give it a good test drive. I love the ideas behind it, and if its really as fluid as it says, I would use both my ROM, and that as my two daily drivers. If they make it open-source enough, I would love to see what developers could do with it! A TRUE Android competitor!
  11. xsylus

xsylus Active Member

Now that Google has more influence on Motorola I'm definitely interested to see what specs and features are going to be packed into the device. I've been loyal to Motorola for a long time. I've tried other devices from time to time and have been fairly disappointed with other brands. That said if Motorola continues to make phones with non removable batteries I'll be more apprehensive to buy. I'm excited about all new tech; hoping to see some unexpected, pleasant surprises for 2013 tech innovations. Curious to see who will push the envelope the most.

ilovedf
  12. anonymous-x

anonymous-x New Member

I agree with you. It seems the phones are coming in complete packages that prevents the owner from doing anything with whatever we buy. Hopefully we will be able to root, with that said I have high hopes with the "Genius" that work so well at XDA for helping so many of us. Understanding this difficulty brings me to the Droid Razr Maxx HD. This phone may have the needs that these complete packages must be bought with as strong a battery w/@ least 1.5 dual core, 4G, including the ability to install a larger SD & the gift of a 4.7" screen. NFC added seems to be growing. We'll see. So now I wait for the next conference. Yet the old rule - don't buy the first of the series , pushes me to the Droid Razr Maxx HD to keep me company waiting for the next new wonders to develop.
  13. combatmedic870

combatmedic870 Well-Known Member

Im really looking forward to the Note 3 when it decides to show its big face. My upgrade isnt till may, so by that time the note 2 will be a little aged in terms of smart phones. Im really hoping that they keep the same SIZE if they do a bigger screen and get rid of the hardware buttons and go all on screen.

I really like the S pen and the functionality it brings to the device. I like how it has a wacom processor for it, and im hoping it has a newly designed 1080p screen and a 3400mah battery. Of coarse a newer processor and gpu as well. if not samsungs own processor, then an intel processor. i think 2gb ram is fine. i cant think of a reason to have any more then that. i guess 3gb would be a good way to future proof.
  14. anonymous-x

anonymous-x New Member

You know, I thought at my age a bigger screen would help, so I purchased the Note II, as said previous, yes it's a good phone & if you have the niceness w/Samsung OS & if you have the ability to use the S pen & if you have a way to carry it. The items needed for it are still being made so you'll have fun dealing w/the Note II as is. Now I'm not telling anyone what to buy, the choices are for each individual. Motorola I think, has reached the end of it's line & now that Google has purchased Motorola, I'm quite sure there will be a whole new line developed the way Google wants to make new phones. It's good you have until May, the next conference in February (I hope) should bring a group of new phones to the market. I'm anxious for new technology. I want to add, I have external batteries to deal w/enclosed batteries, which are not really that expensive to buy. I'm adjusting to the new designs.
  15. ChevyNexus

ChevyNexus New Member

I really am looking forwards to the UBuntu phone, could be interesting a way for my to use my Nexus after I get a new phone. Also speaking of new phones, Motorola Droid X if its a nexus....I need to has.
  16. Valvoline

Valvoline Member

What am i not looking forward to is the question!! SGS4 to upgrade my 'old' SG3 ;). Moto X >> my old X2 has been my fave phone so far, And the Experia......Excited about it all. My next upgrade should be a difficult decision!
  17. analea

analea New Member

Looking forward to the Samsung S4. Currently using a Skyrocket (love it) but waiting for the day I can upgrade to an even better phone.
  18. crimsontide5

crimsontide5 New Member

I am super excited about the Sony Xperia Z. A friend of mine recently got one odd the newer Xperia models, and after playing with it, I can't wait to see what Sony has in store.
  19. TOMMYBOT

TOMMYBOT Member

IPhone 5 in color!!!
    Jk!!!!!!!!

Currently enjoying my 2nd bionic (destroyed the last ones screen) which was an upgrade from my frost smart phone the DROID x.
    I would love to see a nexus phone from Motorola. I am defiantly looking forward to seeing what comes of this x phone rumor mill.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  20. cujo6801

cujo6801 Member

motoX.... if it's a nexus ...
Search tags for this page

android action figure giveaway

forum google android mini figures

google android mini figure nexus
motorola droid mini giveaways