Contest Time: Android Mini Figurines Collectible Giveaway!

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
*Contest Entry*
My favorite thing is the news section. I visit here every morning at work to catch up on the latest Android tech news.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

DroidForums is just where I started and I've never left. While I hardly log in anymore I visit the site almost every day to read the news stories on the homepage, I never miss one.

galaxiez

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*I really love the community here.Although I haven't visited the forum for a while I still love it!:p:D

redoregon

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

Primary reason I like DroidForums is the news, generally tends to be quick and accurate. Polls are good too, as is most of the user interaction, but quick accurate news is the most important from my point of view.

MarkS1110

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
Contest Entry

I enjoy the front page android news

was240

Reaction score
Contest Entry
I like to read updates about everything from carriers, new tech, equipment, and even when deals are available. Keep up the great work.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

My favorite thing about Droid Forums is the news page! I have a pretty busy life, so it's useful for me to keep track of the latest Android news. It might also be a bad thing because it makes me want the next best thing every few weeks :p

omar908

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*
I love the community here, I enjoy the respect and fun each one can have here, even with disagreements they always end with a solution that works for all! Oh and also the forums of random things and random knowledge and always a fresh thing to read :)

Sent from my VS986 using DroidForums

TJF2011

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

I love the constant updates, meaning different stories to read throughout the day like Yahoo News. This is one of my stops first thing in the morning.