[GIVEAWAY] Android Series 3 Mini Figures NEXUS GOOGLE and Andru USB Device Charger

fretdestroyer

Reaction score
Moto x

I'm excited to see what the Moto X is capable of and what new features it will come with. I love the the build quality of Motorola devices. I hope they rumors are true about the camera. The camera needs to be improved. I use my smartphone for about 80% of my pictures and video.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Moto X sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what it is. I love my DroidX but Verizon is the turn off for me. I have nothing against Motorola as long as they don't lock it down.

Also, if I happen to win and get a Nexus figurine, I'll happily trade for the charger if another winner is willing. I already have the little Nexus guy at home =)

bthoms

Reaction score
New phones

I want to see the Motorola X phone and I am really curious about the Ubuntu OS and what handsets it is going to be available for as well.

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the X. I've been a Motorola fan for years and if 1/4 of the rumors are true about the new X, it will be one heck of a phone!

Dom1000

Reaction score
the most exciting new thing coming up for me is the motorola X phone...i have a moto right now and actually always have had moto so i would love to see whats coming with the X..the camera should be a big plus and hopefully its water resistant like the razr phones

Falconone

Reaction score
Interested in the way the moto x turns out, my first smartphone was a moto q then went to android with an og droid, and am now rocing a droid razr. Moto hasn't failed me yet.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
I have my eyes on the Moto X, HTC M7, SG4, and Ubuntu phone. :p Well, really just want the Ubuntu mobile OS to be released w/ source code so it can HOPEFULLY be ported to my Note 2 :)