[GIVEAWAY] Android Series 3 Mini Figures NEXUS GOOGLE and Andru USB Device Charger

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
andynexus.jpeg

We are back folks and it's time to give away some cool little treats to our wonderful members! What do we have on tap for this giveaway? We are going to be giving away two (2) Android Series 3 Mini Figures NEXUS GOOGLE by Andrew Bell and a couple (2) of zany Andru USB Device Chargers (see video below). The Nexus Google Android figurine makes for a great display piece in your office or home office, and the Andru USB charger always elicits a "what is that?" when family and friends see it. Here's a quick look at Andru:
  • Moveable arms and flexible antennae
  • Eyes light up while charging and in standby
  • Choose: Green or Dark Edition
  • Comes with his own stand and USB cable (micro)
  • Input: 120 ~ 240v AC, Output: 5V/1A DC
  • Material: Plastic with a soft matte finish
  • Level V efficiency
  • Dimensions: 2.5" tall
So how do you win one of these zany and fun gifts?

Seeing that a wide array of new handsets are about to hit the scene, we want to hear what you are most excited about... maybe it's the Motorola X Phone, or perhaps the HTC M7, and we can't forget about the Sony Experia Z. We are not stopping at Android handsets either, it can be a Windows Phone or a Ubuntu based smartphone, if you want. The field is wide open, but it MUST be a smartphone. Remember folks, only one entry per member.

We are going to be choosing 4 random winners and the 4 prizes will be randomly awarded to the winners. The giveaway closes on Friday February 8, 2013 at 12:00pm Central so get your entry in today!!!!!

[video=youtube;tMvvdra3-As]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tMvvdra3-As[/video]​

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I won't lie, I want to see the new sony, it just looks... and the moto X... well I've been let down by moto far to much, but who knows maybe they'll do it right this time.

projektorboy

Reaction score
If the Sony Xperia Z gets a Verizon version I will happily ditch my SGS3 and ride that thing forever.

Dissonance

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the Moto X. I've had many phones over the years and my Motos have always been the best phones (not PDAs, computers, or music players....PHONES!)!dancedroid

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
For me it is definitely the Samsung Galaxy S4. If it is an improvement on the S3 then the handset is going to be amazing! Removed tablet comment to conform to contest rules! :)

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I am waiting to see the Galaxy S4. Specs sound great. Cant wait to get rid of my X2!!

djsiva

Reaction score
I loved my SGS3 and SGN2, but I played with the Xperia Z at CES and it was amazing. I'd love to see that one Verizon, as well as whatever magic is whipped up into an X Phone. It's going to be a fun year. :)dancedroid

dutchbastard

Reaction score
Along with many others I'm looking forward to the Droid X. But running Ubuntu. So yeah looking forward to two great things

Asgard

Reaction score
Since I was a little disappointed with the Nexus 4, I look forward to see if the X phone is the next nexus. I don't like the xperia too much, but the idea that if you are forcing people to have a phone without removable battery, at least you should make it waterproof is something that I like.

Reaction score
I can't WAIT for the moto X to come out! My very first smartphone was a moto droid and I loved it so much. I've been straight up loyal to Moto since then, this phone X sounds so promising! When my upgrade comes up I may decide to get rid of my unlimited if it is epic as they say.

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
Re: [GIVEAWAY] Android Series 3 Mini Figures NEXUS

I'm waiting for Motorola's X phone, I really hope moto can pull off something great with it. The new Sony Experia Z has my interest as well, I can't wait to compare the two side by side when they're both out.

End of Line.