Contest/Giveaway: myCharge RazorMax 6,000 mAh Portable Charger & More!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Mar 28, 2016.

1. jpolidore

jpolidore Member

Ratings:
    +0
    *Contest Entry*

I have owned the original droid, then every Flagship Motorola until the Samsung S4 hit the stores. I have had the S4, S5, Note 4 and now the Note 5. Of course the 5 is my favorite now, its the newest. My all time favorite was probably the OG Droid. I spent hours installing Roms and trying to make it different, faster and better. I have been with Android since day 1 and do not see myself changing at any time in the future.

2. saprolcoreporation

saprolcoreporation New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Finally managed to work GSM on complate stock rooted,can switch between CDMA & GSM witch full signal,

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

3. zinethar

zinethar Senior Member

Ratings:
    +194
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    *Contest Entry*
    I love my Note 4 for a variety of reasons including its fantastic leather feel on the back (won't put that in a case), the ability to use the pen, it's fantastic screen size and resolution for my old eyes, and durability. Did I mention I love it?

• Like Like x 1
  4. kixfan

kixfan Senior Member

Ratings:
    +177
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8 on AT&T.
    Twitter:
    kixfan
    *Contest Entry*
    I'd have to say my current phone, LGV10. Love the camera, large screen, and HiFi audio output through the headphones. My last phone was a Note 3...that was a close second...and ridiculously easy to root compared to the V10, which I haven't rooted yet due to the complex (for me) instructions.

5. PereDroid

PereDroid DF News Team Reporter

Ratings:
    +4,268
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Turbo 2
    *CONTEST ENTRY*
    I have to go with that first Droid, as well. The OG.
    It was such a great phone and built like a Sherman Tank. We didn't crack screens back in those days... and that was the OG Gorilla Glass, too??
    A QUALITY device.

• Like Like x 2
  6. shicksjr01

shicksjr01 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid maxx XT1080
    *Contest Entry*
    When I had it the Verizon commando was the all around device. I now on a Droid Maxx and love it. Just have not made the jump to maxx 2 or turbo 2 yet. waiting to see what comes up next I guess. A lot of money to spend when the old device isn't bad.

7. whippleman

whippleman Member

Ratings:
    +23
    *Contest Entry*
    My favorite is definitely my S7 Edge. I've always wanted a waterproof phone without the annoying flaps. Samsung also squashed all the minor annoyances I had with their previous phones. I love how they rounded the top and bottom now too, as well as the back. It feels wonderful to hold and the curve below the home button is cool. :D

8. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter Senior Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Ratings:
    +25
    Current Phone Model:
    S8
    *Contest Entry*
    I have really liked my S6. I had a blast with my original droid, putting different ROMS on it multiple times, but my S6 has felt good and didn't need to be rooted. I feel like it has all the options I need that ROMS had given me with other phones.

9. Domestic violence

Domestic violence Active Member

Ratings:
    +67
    * Contest Entry *

Undoubtedly my favorite device is my current Nexus 6P. Everything is so fluid, flawless and quick. Not one hiccup or stutter and updates are on time. Love love love it... Along with the $90/2yr Nexus Protect insurance which destroys VZW's $240/2yr insurance through Asurion

10. liftedplane

liftedplane Gold Member

Ratings:
    +957
    *Contest Entry*
    I'd have to say my note 2, I've never had a phone as long as I had that one. I could keep it rooted and do anything I wanted. It eventually started showing it's age. I had one version where the GPS stopped working. managed to get a replacement. loved that phone.

A close second was my BB storm 2, that clicky screen rocked my socks. sadly it was a BB and just not powerful... at all.

11. Talon8Ya

Talon8Ya Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 8
    Twitter:
    TalonTech1
    *ContestEntry*
    My favorite would have to be my Galaxy S3.
    It still runs great, lots of mods and ROMs for it. The S3 was so solid I've had it since day one (I pre-ordered it) and I still use it as my backup phone. I only got the Note 4 to replace it last summer.
    Solid phone overall is the S3.

12. legalkill

legalkill Active Member

Ratings:
    +86
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Z Force
    *Contest Entry*
    It may sound funny but for me the first technological leap in phones was the LG Voyager http://cnet4.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r...fc1cd/lg-voyager-vx10000-verizon-wireless.gif .

The Advanced dumb phone was a marvel, had great speakers and features pre android era on verizon. I left this for the OG droid, and that was a completely new world, but the Voyager still had the oooh factor for me. I had even made a custom launch web page that had all the links I needed (yes you needed to edit html). This is the phone I still have my unlimited data from. The only phone that sounded anywhere close to the stereo speakers on it has been my wifes Moto X Pure (which rest at the bottom of lake now RIP).

#24 legalkill, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 1