Contest/Giveaway: myCharge RazorMax 6,000 mAh Portable Charger & More!

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
*Contest Entry*
I'd have to say my current phone, LGV10. Love the camera, large screen, and HiFi audio output through the headphones. My last phone was a Note 3...that was a close second...and ridiculously easy to root compared to the V10, which I haven't rooted yet due to the complex (for me) instructions.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
*CONTEST ENTRY*
I have to go with that first Droid, as well. The OG.
It was such a great phone and built like a Sherman Tank. We didn't crack screens back in those days... and that was the OG Gorilla Glass, too??
A QUALITY device.

shicksjr01

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid maxx XT1080
*Contest Entry*
When I had it the Verizon commando was the all around device. I now on a Droid Maxx and love it. Just have not made the jump to maxx 2 or turbo 2 yet. waiting to see what comes up next I guess. A lot of money to spend when the old device isn't bad.

whippleman

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*
My favorite is definitely my S7 Edge. I've always wanted a waterproof phone without the annoying flaps. Samsung also squashed all the minor annoyances I had with their previous phones. I love how they rounded the top and bottom now too, as well as the back. It feels wonderful to hold and the curve below the home button is cool. :D

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
*Contest Entry*
I have really liked my S6. I had a blast with my original droid, putting different ROMS on it multiple times, but my S6 has felt good and didn't need to be rooted. I feel like it has all the options I need that ROMS had given me with other phones.

Domestic violence

Reaction score
* Contest Entry *

Undoubtedly my favorite device is my current Nexus 6P. Everything is so fluid, flawless and quick. Not one hiccup or stutter and updates are on time. Love love love it... Along with the $90/2yr Nexus Protect insurance which destroys VZW's $240/2yr insurance through Asurion

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
*Contest Entry*
I'd have to say my note 2, I've never had a phone as long as I had that one. I could keep it rooted and do anything I wanted. It eventually started showing it's age. I had one version where the GPS stopped working. managed to get a replacement. loved that phone.

A close second was my BB storm 2, that clicky screen rocked my socks. sadly it was a BB and just not powerful... at all.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
*Contest Entry*
It may sound funny but for me the first technological leap in phones was the LG Voyager http://cnet4.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r...fc1cd/lg-voyager-vx10000-verizon-wireless.gif .

The Advanced dumb phone was a marvel, had great speakers and features pre android era on verizon. I left this for the OG droid, and that was a completely new world, but the Voyager still had the oooh factor for me. I had even made a custom launch web page that had all the links I needed (yes you needed to edit html). This is the phone I still have my unlimited data from. The only phone that sounded anywhere close to the stereo speakers on it has been my wifes Moto X Pure (which rest at the bottom of lake now RIP).

Last edited:

shockracer

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

My favorite was the Droid Incredible, what it could do, how it looked, it was a game changer in the industry.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

Galaxy S4. It still outperforms my LG G4 in terms of speediness, lag, and screen sensitivity. The only things slower on my S4 appear to be camera shutter speeds and accessing the application switcher. The screen also looks more crisp and vibrant to me. I also miss the options to hover my finger over the screen.

Really the only reason I switched was because my GPS and Proximity sensors fried in my S4. Didn't get an S6 due to lack of microSD. I want to get an S7, but I still have about $450 left in my G4.

Only things I like better on my G4 is double tap to unlock, amazing camera, removable battery, SD, and screen size. Even the IR sensor range is a joke in comparison to the S4.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
*Contest Entry*

My Droid X was the best Smartphone I've ever owned. It had one click root, was very slim and easy to put in the pocket. Can't compare to today's phones but for my first Android Phone it was awesome.

eagle923

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

I'm using a Note 5 currently but my favorite is still my OG Moto Droid 1! That was such a change from my old Razr flip phone and it changed how I do things daily. Being able to easily check email, addresses, texts, photos, texts at any time/place was ground breaking.

was240

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

If you would have asked me this in october, I would have said my Nexus 5X. After owning it for 6 months, I am going to say the Nexus 5. It was a great phone and easy to repair. I am not sure whats going on with my 5X, but I don't think it will be kept for 2 years.

Gremlin

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

My favorite phone was the Original Droid. Was easy to root. Able to install new available roms and was first phone that introduced Android to me. Made it easy to do work stuff since it was unlimited data at that time.

reebz

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

No doubt my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. (Hopefully tablets are acceptable). So versatile. Reading, watching videos, playing games, magazines, etc.