Andru Chargers will Put a Smile on Any Android Lovers Face

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
[video=youtube;ZeXBvCnMVn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZeXBvCnMVn4[/video]​

We couldn't resist visiting the past, but with a twist. Introducing the Andru Dark Edition USB and wall charger for your Android device. Like it's Green brother, Andru Dark features a stand (which doubles as Andy’s feet), light-up eyes that glow red when charging (amber when on standby), movable arms and a 1.2 meter cable. While $25.00 is not necessarily cheap, how can any Android fan resist a cool little robot that doubles as a charger?

The black version should be available October 11 according to Phandroid, and if you can't wait a few days, you can always purchase the Green one today. For more information on the Andru Dark edition please visit Amazon.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I like the black one. I think having the eyes light up is a great idea.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
49459d1335376815t-asus-fifth-place-.jpg

nikecar

Reaction score
how can any Android fan resist a cool little robot that doubles as a charger?

because its $25 more than I want to spend with my included charger. Now if it was a portable charger with like 2,500 mah then great.

That think doesn't even have a cable that comes out of its head., you have to insert one, which causes you to carry 2 items, the cable and the robot.