Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Theme is awesome on d2. Major bug though : no haptic feedback on the 4 bottom buttons! Very unsettling. I hope there will be a fix soon. Otherwise, very well done! Dialer and notification bar pulldown are pro!

Edit: the glow when you reach the top or bottom of a list is very well done. Best glow of any gb theme for liberty

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-DroidForums addict

Ill have to put out an update specifically for the D2, ill try to download the rom for the D2 and port it over for you guys, in the mean time just use this until I get it done!

tonloc91483

Reaction score
Any way to theme the dock bar? The gold icons in the dock bar are annoying...... id like to stick with launcher 2 and not use a custom launcher

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jdhas

Reaction score
Such a freakin' SEXY theme. Thanks for all of the hard work, Juicemane.

sapko

Reaction score
Sweet glad this was the first theme available. Also no haptic feedback on the buttons on my D2 and one more thing, when downloading an app from market the download arrows in the notification bar are cyan not honeycomb blue, dont know if thats supposed to be that way. One last thing any chance you could theme the market the green really sticks out. Thanks very much.

Tek420

Reaction score
Such a freakin' SEXY theme. Thanks for all of the hard work, Juicemane.

+1 +1 +1!!

I love this theme Juicemane!! I'm on the .6 ver and I'm downloading the .8 ver now so I'll be ready when I flash the ROM later tonight but I have a few n00b question if you have a second to answer.

Since I downloaded an applied this theme a few weeks ago I've been researching and wanting to take a stab at making my own theme. I was curious though what it is that you need to change in your theme every time the Liberty ROM changes? Not that I would but would the .6 ver of the Gingercomb Juiced work on the Liberty .8?

Lastly any tips, shortcuts, advice you could pass along to help me to get into making my own themes? There is a TON of info out there but it it seems mix and matched info or for a specific method like using Metamorph.

Thanks again for the sweet theme and in advance for your time if you get a sec to answer my questions!!

Dave

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quick question. Where did you get that app drawer icon in the screen shots? I thought it may have come with the theme, but i can't find it. Any thoughts?

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Updated OP with D2 download link, hopefully it fixes the haptic feedback issue! Please report back with what you find!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wanted to mention a bug.
I'm getting double sms messages. Not sure how to stop itu. Thought I would relay that

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced