[THEME] Gingercomb DX 2.3 .595 Deodexed Only!

vettesfan

Reaction score
I flashed and it works great on .596 deodexed

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

rickerbilly

Reaction score
I also flashed Gingercomb over. 596. Works good so far!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1306771920081.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1306771920081.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 341
  • uploadfromtaptalk1306771949419.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1306771949419.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 333

vettesfan

Reaction score
i ve been running mine with the blue gingerbread keyboard app added on and the blue android background from honeybread... looks cleeeeean. thanks j

What's the proper way to install that file? I dl'd it and extracted but couldn't find an apk do I need to use clockwork and flash it? If so is a wipe of data necessary?

Scallywag1

Reaction score

I boot looped when I installed this over .596. I had wiped cache and dalvik. What did I miss?

I did same. Bootup just took really long. Have to give it time.
However I did notice that my settings icon is gone....any suggestions?

Sent from my Liberty GB v5 DX

kramerica

Reaction score

I boot looped when I installed this over .596. I had wiped cache and dalvik. What did I miss?

Long boot or boot loop? Are you saying you boot looped and let it go forever or that you were hanging on a long boot? I realize the boot time on these can be extensive, but when you are in a boot loop, you are in a boot loop and no amount of time letting it run has ever fixed it for me.

Scallywag1

Reaction score

Long boot or boot loop? Are you saying you boot looped and let it go forever or that you were hanging on a long boot? I realize the boot time on these can be extensive, but when you are in a boot loop, you are in a boot loop and no amount of time letting it run has ever fixed it for me.

Mine was long boot. If u loop did u try battery pull? That usually works for me. But I was saying I wiped cache and dalvik. And all is well except my settings icon is missing. I will need that at some point obv. No way to get into there...

kramerica

Reaction score

Mine was long boot. If u loop did u try battery pull? That usually works for me. But I was saying I wiped cache and dalvik. And all is well except my settings icon is missing. I will need that at some point obv. No way to get into there...

Gotcha! Yeah, unfortunately battery pull did not work. I have never had this issue with theme before, so it's either the addition of the .596 over .595 or my phone configuration. Thanks!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I will update this tonight, downloading the .596 now to pull the files I need to update. I will keep you guys posted!