Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
UPDATED 4/4

If you have shared this theme on any other forum please update your posts!

THANK YOU!

So I worked non-stop for 3 1/2 days to get this theme out and functioning the way you guys wanted... So I hope you enjoy it!

I present to you "Gingercomb Juiced"

attachment.php

Install Instructions:

This theme requires you to be on the DEODEXED leak, if you are not, do NOT install this theme. If you are, install via Bootstrap Recovery. Wipe Cache if you bootloop and enjoy!

Whats Included:

- Complete Honeycomb/Gingerbread/BlackJuice Hybrid Interface
- Honeycomb Boot animation from Xoom Tablet
- CRT Off modification (Thanks Jake)
- Custom Themed MT Keyboard
- Built in Modified HC Wallpaper (use menu > wallpapers > browse through)
- Custom Stuff? ;)

Download Information:

Link 1
Mirror 1

If you like my work, please Show Some Love Mane!!!

Enjoy!
dancedroid

marsha12151

Reaction score
I put this on my GB Droid 2 and really like it. Subtle and very sharp.

Having only one problem. I use the BLUR email (the one that came with GB). It was working fine but after the theme install, it no longer shows my preview. I have set it up but no go. Only the name of the sender and *sometimes* the subject of the email.

Anyone else having this issue? Or am I aline in the world?

Thanks

HerroMoto

Reaction score
Ok, I was using the DX version of this and I just downloaded the D2 version of this. My sliders are still all over the place. Do you think I need to wipe in order for this to work?

rlblosser

Reaction score
a couple issues.

I also have the messed up sliders. Another part that's messed up is the power menu options. says at top Sound is on, then smaller below that airplane mode is on. Next button says airplane mode is off. 3rd spot there is small text about sleep mode. last one says sound is off.

I never installed the X theme. I also did a cache wipe to see if it fixed it, but it is still there. Any ideas?

Thanks!

HerroMoto

Reaction score
I also have the messed up sliders. Another part that's messed up is the power menu options. says at top Sound is on, then smaller below that airplane mode is on. Next button says airplane mode is off. 3rd spot there is small text about sleep mode. last one says sound is off.

I never installed the X theme. I also did a cache wipe to see if it fixed it, but it is still there. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Same here

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

droidmatic

Reaction score
Same here, I think the zip might have been mis-named because it has the same problems as the dx one. Other than the glitches though, it looks great!

edwards2243

Reaction score
Who has gotten the deodexed version to work without FCs and bootloops? Is there an updated link? I'm frustrated...I want some JUICE!

droidmatic

Reaction score
There's problems all over, none of them are huge. For example when I go to post this, I. Going to click "dial number using %s". Obviously not correct :) . Also, when I change the volume it says "silent ringer selected". Again, nothing core with the phone, but there is quite a bit of cleaning up to do. I had similar problems when I flashed the dx version of the crt zip, so this is pretty similar. It could even just be that zip file, who knows. I can't wait for that stuff to be cleaned up. That and a few more themed Widgets and black menus and it will be perfect. Pretty incredible considering the leak came out last week!

ahC_hED

Reaction score
I got the deodexed version to work, but when I go to make changes to the framework, upon reboot I get FC's like crazy. I think it has something to do with the GB build.

But, thanks for this theme. Plan on flashing when I get off work.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I screwed up, expect a fix today for the sliders and the power down menu. I have no way to test for the D2, but I was hoping it would work as is. Ill update the OP with a new download link once its finished!

HerroMoto

Reaction score
I screwed up, expect a fix today for the sliders and the power down menu. I have no way to test for the D2, but I was hoping it would work as is. Ill update the OP with a new download link once its finished!

We understand. Thanks Juice, keep up the good work

droidmatic

Reaction score
Hey juice, any update on the fix? Thanks!