[THEME] Gingercomb DX 2.3 .595 Deodexed Only!

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Check this post and thread out...

Great work Juicemane! Looks like ZS 1.7 is the shiz at the moment ... I suppose it would be rude to ask what the likelihood of a proper version for that might be? GORGEOUS theme, man.

Great work I may just have to jump on the ZS 1.7 train to try it out along with the Juiced Theme.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
yo juice.... any difference between this one and the one ive been running on .588? thanks.

also has anyone had any issue with the phone just randomly powering off while using this theme? its the only mod i have, but i doubt its the theme, and its prolly the new phone i just got from assurion. but just wanted to ask before i go thru all the BS of sbf'ing it back to 340 just to make a warranty claim. thanks gents

juice you da bomb, cash on the way,

Black pop-up/settings and a few tweaks to some images, and Thank You! The donations keep me working!

Check this post and thread out...

Great work Juicemane! Looks like ZS 1.7 is the shiz at the moment ... I suppose it would be rude to ask what the likelihood of a proper version for that might be? GORGEOUS theme, man.

Never heard of the ROM, I'm going to check it out now. If it looks good ill give it a flash and do some porting ;)

meshdub

Reaction score
This theme is just awesome! I'd love to see ZS 1.7 version as well.

codustyle

Reaction score
i ve been running mine with the blue gingerbread keyboard app added on and the blue android background from honeybread... looks cleeeeean. thanks j

Attachments

• blue-gbkb.apk.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 292

SDCA_DUDE

Reaction score
It looks beautiful!

Any chance this theme will be compatible with the ZS 1.71 for the D2? Or is there a D2 theme in the making...?

mcp770

Reaction score
Juice, here is a mirror I put up on megaupload. Myself and a few others have no luck with mediafire via the droid browser so thought I would help with options. Loving the work as usual man. You made me so stock...lol.

C

Communisum

Sorry, don't mean to highjack, any eta on the D2 zombiestomped 1.71 version of this. I love this theme, thanks :)

k.houan

Reaction score
Can I flash this over Apex 2.0 Beta on my droid x? Im on .595...I just want to be sure before I flash...

C

Communisum

Sorry, I couldn't wait. I installed this on my droid 2, now I can't get to my phones settings, at all, flat out. Any ideas?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Sorry, I couldn't wait. I installed this on my droid 2, now I can't get to my phones settings, at all, flat out. Any ideas?

Flash the stock framework-res and systemui.apk, should fix it.

Bump

:icon_ banana:

uberbdon

Reaction score

Flash the stock framework-res and systemui.apk, should fix it.

Bump

:icon_ banana:

And how exactly do we manage that? Just curious... I never made a backup of them with Titanium.

EDIT: assuming making a backup of them with Titanium is even possible.