[THEME] Gingercomb Juice for Liberty 2.0

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm not sure how many people are still on 2.2, but I've found that with extensive testing that 2.2 is actually much faster then GB. Ive ran all of the leaks, and just about everyrom and I just dont see the benefit to running GB until an AOSP'ish ROM is complete (i.e. Liberty). So with that said, I decided to update my Gingercomb theme and put out a version for Liberty 2.0.1. Once a final build of Lib GB is out I will update all of my themes one last time before I call it quits. Anyways, hope you enjoy it!

I present to you "Gingercomb Juiced"

attachment.php

Install Instructions:

This theme requires you to be on Liberty 2.0, if you are not, do NOT install this theme. If you are, install via Bootstrap Recovery. Wipe Cache if you bootloop and enjoy!

Whats Included:

- Complete Honeycomb/Gingerbread/BlackJuice Hybrid Interface
- Black Pop-up Menu
- Black Settings
- 10% Battery Increments
- Numerous Fixes
- Custom Stuff ;)

Download Information:

Download Below

If you like my work, please Donate(anything helps!)

Enjoy! dancedroid

jivebiscuit

Reaction score
Brilliant. Installed without problem. Newbie question, this is the first theme I've downloaded, is the wallpaper a part of the theme or separate download?

ewinoh11

Reaction score
Downloaded via the toolbox. Love it but have a few questions. How do I get those icons and wallpaper?

What launcher are you using?

Should I download the zip and reinstall or am I fine with the toolbox version?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

H.R.D

Reaction score
Downloaded and installed looks good however the reason I downloaded it was for the mail message, text message and home keys on the bottom like was shown in the pics above. And for some reason I don't have them they r the same as my previous theme. Help me with this please.

motiond

Reaction score
Awesome theme, and chance we can get some v0.5 love!

Akselmusic

Reaction score
The custom icons for text and stuff at the bottom are usually done through something like ADW Launcher (that is what it looks like to me). You can then either make the icons and then pick to use them in ADW or find them somewhere to download. Here is a thread with some text images to DL over at XDA: [ICONS] TallMin By Lekky - xda-developers

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thanks for the love, Ill port this over to Liberty GB once a final rom is released. I already updated it for 2 of the leaked GB updates and Its to much of a pain to keep it up to date.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Thanks for the love, Ill port this over to Liberty GB once a final rom is released. I already updated it for 2 of the leaked GB updates and Its to much of a pain to keep it up to date.

By far my favorite theme, but is there a way to change the color of the Android Market when you open it?
Mine it left over from my old theme, and is all red.

And when everything else is blue, red looks odd.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You can download any themed market and install it if you like, I didnt theme it so its not included in my zip.

Hotwir3

Reaction score
I have this theme installed now, and it's great, but my dock is the stock Liberty dock. How do I customize this? Every time I google anything dealing with "custom dock" I just get launcherpro docks...

Edit: Oh, a custom launcher....... I knew that......

Last edited:
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have this theme installed now, and it's great, but my dock is the stock Liberty dock. How do I customize this? Every time I google anything dealing with "custom dock" I just get launcherpro docks...

Edit: Oh, a custom launcher....... I knew that......

;-)

Sent from my Juiced Droid X