[THEME] Gingercomb Juiced - Liberty v0.8 / 0.9

arikara

Reaction score
I need a little help. I did the bootstrap recovery and nothing. I downloaded from my phone.
Ok, here is what I did I downloaded on my phone. It's in My Astro Mananger File as a Zip file.
I Have the droid x Bootstrapper. I pushed the button bootstrap Recovery it said succesful, then i pushed the reboot and nothing happen it stayed dark for about 10 min I then pulled the battery out and started over and still nothing. So I'm asking please help me. I wouldn't consider my self a newbie, but unsure about the process right now. Thanks Idopa for helping me at this point.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Could you please be a little more specific? You weren't able to get into recovery or the theme didn't work?

Sent from my rooted DROID2

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
use dolphin browser or download from a PC and transfer the zip file to your phones SDcard. Then bootstrap and install zip from sdcard, select the .zip, and install. reboot.

Should be all set.

droidx2.3.3

Reaction score
Thank you but I got it to work using that method. Thank you though

sent from my liberty 0.8 X,oc to 1.3mhz

droidx2.3.3

Reaction score
Thanks. I love the look of it. I really like how in settings all the icons are now in color.

sent from my liberty 0.8 X,oc to 1.3mhz

Reaction score
Thanks Juicemane, I really appreciate your work here. I appreciate that you've kept it nice, clean and put some color back in. You're the man[e]!

arikara

Reaction score
which bootstrap recovery do we use?

My DROIDx wont go in to recovery mode using bootstrap recovery? Do I use bootstrap for droidx2? It also wont work pushing the power and home button?

Detonation

Reaction score
Did a fresh install of Liberty and then applied this immediately after. No issues and it looks absolutely great, thanks!

frankrizzo0129

Reaction score
Great theme. One question, on my home page, I have the phone and browser icons that are put there by default with the liberty rom. They are still the yellow color for liberty, should these be changed and/or is that something I need to do manually? Thanks!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure if the icons are themed. I would just dl a free honeycomb launcher pro or adw theme to go with gingercomb. This will fix your issue

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

SleepyB9

Reaction score
New to Liberty

I am new to Liberty and loving it so far. I would like to try this theme but I'm curious as to how easy it is to switch back and forth between the stock liberty and themes like these. Would I have to reflash Liberty .8 to get back. Would I lose my data and settings each time I do this, or is there an easier way.

Thanks