[THEME] Gingercomb Juiced - Liberty v0.8 / 0.9

amontem

Reaction score
I wanted to mention a bug.
I'm getting double sms messages. Not sure how to stop itu. Thought I would relay that

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced

Flashing the theme actually updates the messaging app, which will re-enable the notifications for it. If you are using a separate messaging app as well, then you will receive a notification from each app. Simply disable notifications from the messaging app you no longer desire.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I did that. What I meant is im getting double sms within the same app. I'm using the text messenger and i get double texts

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced

RIGHTEOUS KINGS

Reaction score
I had that same issue and I believe it was because mutliservice was checked or something within the settings of that mms service

Dream

Reaction score
Love this theme so much! One suggestion: Make the 3G bigger. Other than that, best theme ever.

MattHenson20

Reaction score
Icons...

I love this theme, just wanted to change the 3g icon and signal icons, yet, I cant locate them in your framework-res, where can I locate the pngs for it?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Glad you guys like it! Also, the 3g Icons are in the systemui.apk

you could use metamorph to change them...

MattHenson20

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks man, loooove this theme, by far my favorite for Liberty, and thanks for staying on your updates and keeping up with JRumm, sn: if you ever have time, I'd love to see a theme identical to this with more of a blue base =) Im modifying the Framework to make this one blue, but just sayin =)

+1

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thanks man, loooove this theme, by far my favorite for Liberty, and thanks for staying on your updates and keeping up with JRumm, sn: if you ever have time, I'd love to see a theme identical to this with more of a blue base =) Im modifying the Framework to make this one blue, but just sayin =)

+1

Ty!

Sent from my Juiced Droid X

nateohio

Reaction score
Man i am so missing my droid x right now, I cant wait till we start seeing some developer support for the X2.

Hopefully both Liberty and Juicemane will port their stuff to the X2 eventually.

You guys rock!!!!! I miss you guys so much!!!!

yusky03

Reaction score
This would be so freakin sweet if it was red. I just personally can't stand blue lol. Great job thought. Prob my second favorite next to the old Smoked Glass.

droidx2.3.3

Reaction score
It keeps on saying download unsuccessful

sent from my liberty 0.8 X,oc to 1.3mhz