Galaxy Nexus Landing This Month

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Sure am, nothing else has gotten my attention before the Nexus. Plus, since I've loaded Liquid 3.0 and the SPB Shell on my Inc 2, I actually prefer Vanilla over Sense. Have it set up exactly like I like. Can't wait to see this launcher and Widget Locker on the Nexus.

Liquid 3.1 is out just fyi. :)

Lars

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
OK, I know a lot of people shop on black friday, but I don't think the busiest spot on earth will be the verizon store, unless they have all phones for $1 that day. People will be skipping over those darn mall kiosks in favor of their favorite department and clothing store.

I agree that the Verizon store is unlikely to be extra busy, but just being anywhere near a mall on that God forsaken day is a nightmare. On the plus side, if the mall opens early for black Friday, Verizon would likely be open early as well. That still won't be enough for me, but fortunately I am near a Verizon store independent from the mall and I will be there whatever day the Nexus drops.

OP
OriginalDroid

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
I agree that the Verizon store is unlikely to be extra busy, but just being anywhere near a mall on that God forsaken day is a nightmare. On the plus side, if the mall opens early for black Friday, Verizon would likely be open early as well. That still won't be enough for me, but fortunately I am near a Verizon store independent from the mall and I will be there whatever day the Nexus drops.

My local Verizon is adjacent to the mall.... however, a new much smaller strip mall one has been added a short distance farther, going to have to scope it out.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
And here I was thinking that the Razr on the 11th (a Friday) and the Rezound on the 14th (a Monday) meant the Nexus definitely wouldn't drop on a Thursday...

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not detecting sarcasm.

I think the point being, they went against their own policy of releasing phones on Thursday. They had to do it for a reason, what other reason than they want to get all 3 of these phones released before Black Friday.