Galaxy Nexus Landing This Month

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think they are going to have a major release on Thanksgiving day (11/24), nor do I think they are going to have a release as early as the 17th.... which leads me to believe that they will either break form and NOT release on a Thursday or it will not launch in the month of November. I could definitely see them letting drop on black Friday, though.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with Truss. Too many superphones in a small period is bad. It'll probably be released early next month but hopefully not too late because I gotta exchange my Bionic before my 90 days are up.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I say black Friday too, at 12:01 am

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ryno2d

Reaction score
Man I hope it's sooner rather than later - my og droid is having to be reset at least two to three times a day now....locking up on me like crazy

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
-_- This thing needs to come out before December 7th. Don't care when, but it just needs to come out and Costco needs to get them in. I guess November 17th would match up with the world release and it would give Costco time to get them in stock :)

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
still rockin' the Inc2 jk? waiting for nexus?

Sure am, nothing else has gotten my attention before the Nexus. Plus, since I've loaded Liquid 3.0 and the SPB Shell on my Inc 2, I actually prefer Vanilla over Sense. Have it set up exactly like I like. Can't wait to see this launcher and Widget Locker on the Nexus.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sure am, nothing else has gotten my attention before the Nexus. Plus, since I've loaded Liquid 3.0 and the SPB Shell on my Inc 2, I actually prefer Vanilla over Sense. Have it set up exactly like I like. Can't wait to see this launcher and Widget Locker on the Nexus.

Cool - I'll have to try Liquid - only tried CM7 and gingersense so far.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Liquid 3.0 is great but the phone part does not work properly so i went to bugless beast 19.Also there is a new leak that says 11/17 for galaxy nexus

I saw some people mentioning that phone bug. I haven't seen that yet. And I'm praying for that 17th release. I would love to have this phone before going out of town for the week of Thanksgiving.