Galaxy Nexus coming the 15th

JFMFT

Reaction score
See screenshot for photo proof. 'Nuff said. You saw it here first.
4b6e0c60-3700-b298.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Oh man! Im guna open second line. Uhg haha love my bionic but... its.. so.. pretty

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ShinyTop

Reaction score
Checking store hours on Verizon site. My stores now are now showing no Thursday entry.

OP
J

JFMFT

Reaction score
I didn't know it was on Engadget. Not that it matters. I have the email printed laying on my kitchen table, which I took a picture of and posted for you all. Enjoy.

pilot25

Reaction score
Stores in my area are also showing no hours for Thursdays. Looks like this could actually be the day.

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
I didn't know it was on Engadget. Not that it matters. I have the email printed laying on my kitchen table, which I took a picture of and posted for you all. Enjoy.

Always helps to see more than one confirmation.

1ceFiend

Reaction score
I really hope this is finally true. It would be perfect timing. Getting my wisdom teeth out Thursday afternoon, so I'd have a long, relaxed weekend to play with it :D But I probably won't feel like going phone shopping if it comes out after Thursday :/

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
I really hope this is finally true. It would be perfect timing. Getting my wisdom teeth out Thursday afternoon, so I'd have a long, relaxed weekend to play with it :D But I probably won't feel like going phone shopping if it comes out after Thursday :/

When I got my wisdom teeth out, my whole week was extremely "relaxed". :icon_ goofy:

mrmark27

Reaction score
hmm, for me it looks like the vzw site is listing their pre-holiday hours, i wonder if they're in the process of updating something and put those back up?

MrKleen

Reaction score

Just be careful... When I had all my wisdom teeth out they gave me about 20 Demerol tablets. Just be careful how relaxed you get :)... if your new Nexus starts to get blurry take a break.