Apps to help you with your nexus

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Light flow (thanks adrynalyne for the tip) this app allows you to assign notification lights to different tasks (ie charging, battery low, and more). Light flow requires su permissions.

Spare parts use this to speed the transitions up and if you click fancy rotation animation it seems to help with the slow auto rotation.

Mixzing : you gonna want a music player nuff said.

Aitype keyboard : I just love this key board and I must admit I am running the iphone 4 theme keyboard. But I love it and find that it is better than the stock keyboard imo.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

andrewpmoore

Reaction score
Light flow (thanks adrynalyne for the tip) this app allows you to assign notification lights to different tasks (ie charging, battery low, and more). Light flow requires su permissions.

Spare parts use this to speed the transitions up and if you click fancy rotation animation it seems to help with the slow auto rotation.

Mixzing : you gonna want a music player nuff said.

Aitype keyboard : I just love this key board and I must admit I am running the iphone 4 theme keyboard. But I love it and find that it is better than the stock keyboard imo.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Just for info. Lightflow doesnt need su on the galaxy nexus.It's only generally needed on HTC phones. I know as I wrote the app ;-)