Status
Not open for further replies.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
No it hasn't, check the OP, it has instructions for CW install.... and they don't work for me lol

Thought you were talking of the updates zip.

I don't use clockwork. In all this time you could of flashed sprecovery and been running 2.2

Samurai26

Reaction score
lol thats true but I have never switched from CW to SPR, so I have no clue how to do it, hence why im still in 2.1

iamlost87

Reaction score
Just waiting on three things....
Blue tooth dialing (is this supported yet?)
NexTheme (would be sweet)
Black MMS with color options for sender / recipient...

Man I'd be a happy camper (getting over 1100 on Quadrant)
---

The theme is the easiest thing to port over... just swap out the images into the new framework, throw it in an update.zip, and there ya go.

Why is it everyone doesn't want to do this themselves? I've already got mine themed, and I did it myself.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
lol thats true but I have never switched from CW to SPR, so I have no clue how to do it, hence why im still in 2.1

If you have the rom manager installed, scroll to the bottom of it and the option to switch to sprecovery is there.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Just waiting on three things....
Blue tooth dialing (is this supported yet?)
NexTheme (would be sweet)
Black MMS with color options for sender / recipient...

Man I'd be a happy camper (getting over 1100 on Quadrant)
---

The theme is the easiest thing to port over... just swap out the images into the new framework, throw it in an update.zip, and there ya go.

Why is it everyone doesn't want to do this themselves? I've already got mine themed, and I did it myself.

Most are not comfortable to try it. Some don't care how it's done, they just want it.

Reaction score
After downloading the flash zip and installing it, I went to YouTube and when I tried to view a video in the browser it said I need to install the latest version of flash. And yes, I had flash enabled (enable plugins).

nphil

Reaction score
Anyone else noticing a significant boost in wifi speeds? Check out the speedtest app. I used to get around 700 down/ 128 up with 2.1, but now the highest is about 1.2 Mbps down/256 up. (The results go up with every subsequent test)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
After downloading the flash zip and installing it, I went to YouTube and when I tried to view a video in the browser it said I need to install the latest version of flash. And yes, I had flash enabled (enable plugins).

Works fine here using xscope.

iamlost87

Reaction score
Backnblack;526815 Most are not comfortable to try it. Some don't care how it's done said:
It's just slightly annoying to see people constantly begging for something that would take them 20 minutes to do themselves. I feel sorry for the devs.

iamlost87

Reaction score
Most are not comfortable to try it. Some don't care how it's done, they just want it.

It's just slightly annoying to see people constantly begging for something that would take them 20 minutes to do themselves. I feel sorry for the devs.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

The devs thrive on it from what I have seen.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i haven't seen much begging, actually... the devs overall have been coming up huge before the community ever needs to beg (except for a few exceptions ;) )

Samurai26

Reaction score
in SPR, when restoring into froyo, i got this:

Restoring...
Unpacking system image...

(done)

Is that normal? Bear with me 'cause I've never used SPR before...

Status
Not open for further replies.